Packaging and Contents
As you would see the K60 on a shelf at your local tech store, there is an image of the customized version of the keys next to a window that shows both the left edge of the K60 inside, but also has the W, A, S and D keys lined up on the left to show them off.
On this side Corsair points out the use of Cherry MX Red switches and the textured and contoured that really specifies this keyboard for FPS style gaming.
At the other end of the same side of the packaging Corsair wanted to show off the 1.75mm thick aluminum top that adorns the K60.
The back offers images of the K60 with the red keys and the left hand wrist rest and an image of the rest opened at the right. Centered at the bottom is a story on Vengeance peripherals with a list of features that covers six things the K60 has.
The other thin side of the K60 box has a technical specifications list at the left hand side of this panel.
The right end of that panel covers the textured and contoured design of the wrist rest.
Sliding out the inner packaging shows this two leveled container that has the K60 under plastic at the top and under the keyboard you will find the paperwork. Another level down you will locate the wrist rest and don't forget to remove the keys on the left for use a little bit later.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging and Contents]
- Page 4 [Corsair Vengeance K60]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox Scorpio announced early to not piss gamers off
- 7nm CPU from AMD in 2019 with 8 threads, just 10W power
- Google tease 'Andromeda' as a merge of Android/Chrome OS
- NVIDIA preparing for GeForce GTX 1050 launch next month
- Analogix acquired by Chinese consortium for $500 million
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now