Packaging and Contents
As you would see the K60 on a shelf at your local tech store, there is an image of the customized version of the keys next to a window that shows both the left edge of the K60 inside, but also has the W, A, S and D keys lined up on the left to show them off.
On this side Corsair points out the use of Cherry MX Red switches and the textured and contoured that really specifies this keyboard for FPS style gaming.
At the other end of the same side of the packaging Corsair wanted to show off the 1.75mm thick aluminum top that adorns the K60.
The back offers images of the K60 with the red keys and the left hand wrist rest and an image of the rest opened at the right. Centered at the bottom is a story on Vengeance peripherals with a list of features that covers six things the K60 has.
The other thin side of the K60 box has a technical specifications list at the left hand side of this panel.
The right end of that panel covers the textured and contoured design of the wrist rest.
Sliding out the inner packaging shows this two leveled container that has the K60 under plastic at the top and under the keyboard you will find the paperwork. Another level down you will locate the wrist rest and don't forget to remove the keys on the left for use a little bit later.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging and Contents]
- Page 4 [Corsair Vengeance K60]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ISS crew arrives at Space Station after two-day trip
- Major cyber attack knocks out popular websites
- Cassini's final year of its epic voyage to Saturn
- Nintendo won't reveal full Switch specs until 2017
- Nintendo Switch may have extra power while docked
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ASRock problem SB fan1
- GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 - F20b BIOS BUG?
- Unable To Update AMD GPU Driver
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system