Corsair Vengeance M90
Looking at the M90 from the back you can see it is contoured to drop off to the right and comes to almost a point closest to you in the image to allow your hand to naturally assume a comfortable position as you place it over the Corsair sails logo and their name.
The right side offers a textured plastic surface to allow your pinky and ring fingers to nestle the mouse while still offering a slight indent near the front that again just sort of naturally fits the way one would position their hand on the M90.
Moving around to the front of the M90 we get to see six of the buttons available to use. The right and left click buttons have a smooth touch coating and they flank both sides of the weighted metal scroll where that has a rubber coating for grip. Off to the right in this image is the pair of buttons that out of the box controls the on the fly DPI, either up or down depending on the situation.
Here is where the fun begins! The left side of the M90 offers nine buttons all within an intuitive range of your thumb. Now there is the profile up and down buttons (two furthest right buttons) and the "sniper" button (button closest to the aluminum plate on the left) set in the mouse as it arrives. These as well as all the others can be reprogrammed or rearranged to cater to your specific desires.
As you can now see, there are two pieces of aluminum making up the strength and weight of the M90. There is the inner plate that surrounds the laser sensor and holds the front and rear PTFE feet. The outer plate is what you see from the top and under the M90 it houses the side feet and is kicked up in the rear to lessen any drag in that direction.
I did manage to remove the center plate so I could see the 5700 DPI Avago Technologies ADNS-9500 LaserStream gaming sensor. Without the plate covering it you can now see both the laser transmitter and the CMOS reader above it.
Just like with my Corsair headset and keyboard, the M90 mouse comes with a bound together braided cable with a Velcro strap to keep the USB 2.0 lead tidy when you have to pack it up to travel with it. Unfolded, the wire is just shy of two meters long making it plenty long enough to run across my desk and to the top of my TJ11!
I wanted to show off the illumination of the M90 here. Out of focus to the right is the six blue profile lights to designate which profile you are using at a quick glance and the logo and Corsair name illuminate white, but it's tough to see with this much light.
At the front of the M90, under the scroll wheel illuminates blue along with the arrows on the DPI buttons and the slit across the front of the button behind the wheel also shows up blue.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft announces new Assassin's Creed mobile game
- Facebook reaches 2 billion monthly users
- Ubisoft founders raise company stake to repel Vivendi
- Samsung sells around 12,000 Galaxy S8 units daily
- EU fines Google $2.7 billion for breaking antitrust law
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- Intel SSD 5 545s 512GB SATA III SSD Review
- Patriot Viper V570 RGB Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- WD Red 10TB NAS HDD Review
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller