Packaging and Contents
The Vengeance M90 comes shipped in a sealed plastic package. This minimalistic packaging is great for two things, it protects the product pretty well and it offers Corsair the ability to put the M90 mouse right out in the open for everyone to see. Near the bottom Corsair describes the M90 as being "designed for performance gaming" and cover three features including the sensor used, the fifteen programmable buttons and the aluminium construction.
On the back, a cardboard insert is slide behind the mouse so you don't see the cabling, but offers information on seven features of the M90. Under the image of the mouse, in the grey area, you can find the list of specifications and it covers fifteen components to that list.
This angle was to show two things. One, there is little information other than the Vengeance M90 to be seen on the sides. The second bit is that you need to realize this inner packaging will need persuaded to give up the cord and paperwork stored inside of it.
One step closer to being able to fell, plug in and play around with the M90 from Corsair. To open this packaging you simple peel away at the top left corner of the back and the perforated panel will tear off, so no need to cut the thermally sealed edge of the plastic to gain access.
I removed the M90 to show how this inner packaging works. The side of the inner packaging will open up and there is a plastic tray inside holding the USB cable that was run through the hole under where the M90 used to sit. There is some paperwork here as well, but that will be covered later in the review.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Apple already putting pressure on Fitbit in wearables market
- Charge ALL the Things With a 4-Port USB Hub
- Trying to prevent drones from dropping contraband into prisons is hard
- No Star Wars Battlefront Xbox One bundle, EA confirms
- Razer offers Aussie LoL fans a ticket for worldwide travel
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- Win7 wont install on AM1A-M system
- Z77 Extreme6 boot screen displays after hard shutoff/reactivation, does not display after reset
- Razer Leviathan 5.1 Channel Gaming Sound Bar and Sub Review
- ASRock Z97 Extreme4 Fast BOOT Issue
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20