Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The Vengeance M90 laser gaming mouse is based off of an Avago Technologies ADNS-9500 LaserStream gaming sensor that delivers up to 5700 DPI for super fast ninja-like movement. Around the outside of this plastic and aluminum mouse you will find fifteen programmable buttons within easy reach. There are the normal left and right click buttons on the top surrounding a weighted scroll wheel with a rubber coating for accurate weapon switching. Just behind the scroll wheel is a button that lights up, but out of the box has no set function, along with a pair of DPI selection buttons on the extreme left edge of the left click on top. On the left side of the mouse is where all of the action happens. There are nine buttons found here that only have five programmed out of the box. So on top of the "sniper" button and profile up and down and the page forward and back, you can add function to all of the other buttons as you see fit.
What makes the M90 simple to get to your specific needs is the software. With things like on the fly DPI switching, adjustable polling rates, lighting of the mouse and macro setting ability it takes some good software to make all of this seem flawless in use once things are set to your liking. Inside of the control panel you have access to quite a few other features as well. Things like a surface quality scanner to let you know what surface is the best to track on. There is also angle snapping control and an adjustable lift height, so when you make long passes over the horizon line, the mouse will try to keep movement straight and level, but also in the need to lift the mouse, it will kill any movement until the mouse is back within the distance you set in the control panel. Since the mouse has on-board memory, you can create up to 50 profiles and store them on the mouse for plug and play action anywhere, set to your specific needs, or you can swap profiles with friends once you set the mouse profiles and put it onto a sharable media.
Don't think I skipped over the looks like this is some sort of ugly duckling, in fact, I just saved the best for last. On its own, the M90 with its aluminum base plate and all black top that has just the right around of LED lighting coming from the logo in white and three places that deliver blue LED around the front and left side. If you are in the market for the set, both keyboard and mouse, the M90 look great next to the K90, the styling and choice of materials makes this a great pair both sitting at your desk looking sexy while you are away and delivering the utmost in control and programmability.
Just like with the K90, the Vengeance M90 has a handful of lesser known e-tailers that will beat the Corsair pricing, but on the whole, the best deal is to go directly through Corsair for $79.99 to get yourself your very own Vengeance M90 Performance MMO and RTS laser gaming mouse.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter XX coming to Nintendo Switch
- Destiny 2 uses hybrid servers, P2P and peer-to-client
- Dreamcast's Seaman game is getting a sequel
- Only 37% of active PS4 users bought PS Plus
- Capcom wants to resurrect old IPs
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017