Since the inception of the first point and click device for computers, there has been someone sitting in a corner thinking to themselves "what can I do to make this better and more useful?" Over many years of evolution we went from mice with just one button on them, to mice with a pair of buttons and a scroll wheel. For many users this is more than enough to deal with as far as their point and click needs go for emails or finding a recipe for Peking duck for the next family gathering. For me, I prefer a mouse to have as many buttons on it as comfortably possible. By this I mean that if given enough buttons to my mice, I prefer to set my gun swap there, grenades, knife, even the push to talk for whatever application I am on at the time I am gaming. The latter part is the biggest concern to me and that is giving me what I want in options without having an odd shape or having to contort my hands in painful ways to utilize all of the buttons.
Corsair matches the K90 keyboard we just looked at with a gaming mate in the Vengeance series. This compatriot in action will allow users to not only have functionality for MMO and RTS games, but the ability it offers the FPS gamers isn't so shabby either. In the evolution of mice, a lot of us prefer a page forward, page back and selectable DPI on the fly is also something that most of us are getting used to by now. What most of us aren't used to in mice is the sleek and attractive package that this newest submission has incorporated into this design from Corsair. Things like an aluminum frame and the blue and white LEDs are things that lend it to be the perfect mate to sit alongside the K90 as you will soon see for yourself.
Corsair has delivered the Vengeance M90 laser gaming mouse for us to have a look at today. Keeping things as simple as possible you can easily tell which mouse and keyboard are designed to go together and look the best as a pair. At this point I suggest you get comfortable as you continue on with the review.
The Corsair M90 has a lot to offer in both the way the mouse is laid out and its functionality on its own, but once the software is thrown into the equation, the combination of the K90 we just looked at and the M90 mouse you are about to see can really make you an unstoppable force in any gaming situation that requires a mouse and keyboard to deliver the punishment you always wanted to inflict on others in the server, but up to now lacked the correct device to do so.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox One X trade-in offer revealed
- PlayerUnknown: we want PC version of PUBG on Xbox
- Xbox One X pre-orders available now
- 100 games will be enhanced on Xbox One X
- Our 'Guardians' giveaway is out of this Galaxy!
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect