Synthetic 3D and PC
3DMark03 is the latest instalment in the popular 3DMark series. By combining DirectX 9 support with completely new graphics (including the GeForce FX and ATI Radeon 9800), it continues to provide benchmark results that empower you to make informed hardware assessments.
The improved FSB and memory speed of the 4PEA800 gives it advantages over the 533MHz FSB I845PE; however, as expected, Canterwood still is the more dominant force for 800MHz FSB.
PCMark2002 is a completely new, multipurpose benchmark, suited for benchmarking all kinds of PCs, from laptops to workstations, as well as across multiple Windows operating systems. This easy-to-use benchmark makes professional strength benchmarking software available even to novice users. PCMark2002 consists of a series of tests that represent common tasks in home and office programs. PCMark2002 also covers many additional areas outside the scope of other MadOnion.com benchmarks.
PCMark gives a good indication of the 800MHz FSB jump with the memory performance.
Vulpine GLMark 1.1
Vulpine GL mark is a Windows based OpenGL API designed to stress the OpenGL systems of a 3D Accelerator. Patch 1.1p adds in support for ATI Radeon 9800's fast 256bit memory interface optimisations and early support for the nVidia Geforce FX.
The performance gap between the 533 I845PE and 800 I845PE isn't as great in Vulpine.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- EPoX 4PEA800 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- EPoX 4PEA800 - Page 2 [Specifications]
- EPoX 4PEA800 - Page 3 [Features]
- EPoX 4PEA800 - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System and Sandra 2003-04-23]
- EPoX 4PEA800 - Page 5 [Benchmarks - Real World System Productivity]
- EPoX 4PEA800 - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Synthetic 3D and PC Benchmarks]
- EPoX 4PEA800 - Page 7 [Benchmarks - OpenGL]
- EPoX 4PEA800 - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Direct3D]
- EPoX 4PEA800 - Page 9 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Elon Musk teases Model Y for 'S3XY' lineup
- Samsung confirms that the Note7 isn't quite dead yet
- Apple iPhone 6s was the best-selling smartphone of 2016
- Rogue One looks great, even in a fan-made VHS commercial
- Intel working on next-gen Xeon with 32C/64T of power
- N3150-ITX Mini-PCI Express Slot
- Intel Optane Memory: What It Is and Why It Matters
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Gigabyte Aorus z270x Gaming 9 Motherboard Bios Code: bcc0
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse