Synthetic 3D and PC
3DMark03 is the latest instalment in the popular 3DMark series. By combining DirectX 9 support with completely new graphics (including the GeForce FX and ATI Radeon 9800), it continues to provide benchmark results that empower you to make informed hardware assessments.
The improved FSB and memory speed of the 4PEA800 gives it advantages over the 533MHz FSB I845PE; however, as expected, Canterwood still is the more dominant force for 800MHz FSB.
PCMark2002 is a completely new, multipurpose benchmark, suited for benchmarking all kinds of PCs, from laptops to workstations, as well as across multiple Windows operating systems. This easy-to-use benchmark makes professional strength benchmarking software available even to novice users. PCMark2002 consists of a series of tests that represent common tasks in home and office programs. PCMark2002 also covers many additional areas outside the scope of other MadOnion.com benchmarks.
PCMark gives a good indication of the 800MHz FSB jump with the memory performance.
Vulpine GLMark 1.1
Vulpine GL mark is a Windows based OpenGL API designed to stress the OpenGL systems of a 3D Accelerator. Patch 1.1p adds in support for ATI Radeon 9800's fast 256bit memory interface optimisations and early support for the nVidia Geforce FX.
The performance gap between the 533 I845PE and 800 I845PE isn't as great in Vulpine.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- EPoX 4PEA800 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- EPoX 4PEA800 - Page 2 [Specifications]
- EPoX 4PEA800 - Page 3 [Features]
- EPoX 4PEA800 - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System and Sandra 2003-04-23]
- EPoX 4PEA800 - Page 5 [Benchmarks - Real World System Productivity]
- EPoX 4PEA800 - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Synthetic 3D and PC Benchmarks]
- EPoX 4PEA800 - Page 7 [Benchmarks - OpenGL]
- EPoX 4PEA800 - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Direct3D]
- EPoX 4PEA800 - Page 9 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- LG announces X300, an entry-level smartphone
- Valve's future games might beam directly into your brain
- Gabe Newell: Portal 2 is Valve's best single-player game
- Resident Evil 7 will enjoy free DLC chapter post-launch
- Gabe on Half-Life 3: 'the number 3 must not be said'
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99