Paperwork and Software
In the bottom of that recycled cardboard inner packaging there are two bits of paperwork that are included. On the left is the bit for the information on the two year warranty and the terms of said warranty. To the right is a quick install guide.
By quick install guide, I mean quick, in just three steps to be exact. Power on the PC, insert the USB 2.0 connections and then go to corsair.com/vengeanceK90 and get the driver and software suite.
Just in case you were wondering about them here are the finer points of the two year warranty. Seems there are only seven things that will get you a denial of warranty and they are simple rulers to follow. Don't mess things up or use it for a baseball bat and it is likely a faulty keyboard will be replaced painlessly.
For the software end of the spectrum, once downloaded, this two panel setup is fairly easy to move around and get things set the way you want them to be. The left tab at the top, "assign keys" is made of course to program the G-keys with whatever macro you can possibly come up with. At the top you need to select which of the three profiles you want to use and assign macros onto. Then below that you select one of the eighteen G-keys you want to program. On the right you can add the name of the command at the top with three depths of programmability depending on if you want simple macros, more complex ones, or ones that require delays for the combination of keys to take effect.
Under the "manage profiles" tab, this is where you can create a full selection of gaming profiles. Click on "new" at the bottom and it will give you the chance to name it, most likely something easy to remember. You can also import profiles you may have traded with friends and either loaded on the PC or maybe on a thumb drive you plugged into the pass-through port on the keyboard. Following the same lines, the export button will allow you to take your own profiles and store them onto something to give to your friends. The 36MB of onboard memory allows you to store up to fifty of these profiles on the keyboard, so there is plenty of room to share a friends profile or two to play around with. Once done with what you want to do here, make sure you save it to the K90 and if you want it, activate the on-screen display so you can see the name of the macro being used in real-time.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging and Contents]
- Page 4 [Corsair Vengeance K90]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ViewSonic's 4K FreeSync capable gaming monitor now available
- FCC filing confirms 3600mAh battery for Galaxy S7 Edge
- Voice dictation coming to Apple TV
- New Fallout 4 1.3 update improves draw distance on PS4, Xbox One
- Surprise! Final Fantasy IX available on iOS and Android right now
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance