Packaging and Contents
Corsair goes top end with the packaging on the Vengeance K90. Not only do you get to see a cool angle of the keyboard all lit up, but the same yellow that displays the Vengeance name moves your eyes over to the cut-away window on the left that shows the K90 inside. There are also the main three features of the K90 displayed in English and Spanish near the bottom.
Even the skinny sides of the packaging hold some valuable information with great images to show what they are talking about. Here again, Corsair covers the macro-keys and the Cherry MX Red switches used on this board.
On the other end of that same side Corsair covers the brushed aluminum top of the K90 and the laser etched backlit keys as they show off the multi-media keys.
On the back of the packaging you will find everything you need to know about the K90. Corsair uses images from the side and the top of the K90 to fill the space not used with the pair of feature listings at the bottom.
On the other thin side of the packaging Corsair filled it with the technical specifications at this end that I showed the image of on the previous page of this review.
The other end of the panel contains a bit of information on the amount of on-board memory to store the various profiles for the macros you can store in the K90.
Once the outer packaging is opened, you slide out a recycled cardboard tray that contains the K90 keyboard and all of its accessories and paperwork. Since there is the cut-away window in the box, the inner packaging is protected by a clear plastic cover to "seal" the inner packaging from fingerprints or dirt getting to the keyboard.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging and Contents]
- Page 4 [Corsair Vengeance K90]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Red Dead 2 delay won't interrupt future Rockstar games
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- SAPPHIRE announces RX 580 Nitro+ Special Edition
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017