Packaging and Contents
Corsair goes top end with the packaging on the Vengeance K90. Not only do you get to see a cool angle of the keyboard all lit up, but the same yellow that displays the Vengeance name moves your eyes over to the cut-away window on the left that shows the K90 inside. There are also the main three features of the K90 displayed in English and Spanish near the bottom.
Even the skinny sides of the packaging hold some valuable information with great images to show what they are talking about. Here again, Corsair covers the macro-keys and the Cherry MX Red switches used on this board.
On the other end of that same side Corsair covers the brushed aluminum top of the K90 and the laser etched backlit keys as they show off the multi-media keys.
On the back of the packaging you will find everything you need to know about the K90. Corsair uses images from the side and the top of the K90 to fill the space not used with the pair of feature listings at the bottom.
On the other thin side of the packaging Corsair filled it with the technical specifications at this end that I showed the image of on the previous page of this review.
The other end of the panel contains a bit of information on the amount of on-board memory to store the various profiles for the macros you can store in the K90.
Once the outer packaging is opened, you slide out a recycled cardboard tray that contains the K90 keyboard and all of its accessories and paperwork. Since there is the cut-away window in the box, the inner packaging is protected by a clear plastic cover to "seal" the inner packaging from fingerprints or dirt getting to the keyboard.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging and Contents]
- Page 4 [Corsair Vengeance K90]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple sold less iPhones this quarter, revenues are also down
- Life is Strange getting a live-action episodic series
- Nintendo financials plunge, even with Pokemon GO's immense success
- Crucial expands its affordable MX300 SSD range with 3 new drives
- AMD Radeon Pro graphics card powers 16K display, or 15,360 x 8640
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio