Lost Planet 2
Version and / or Patch Used: Benchmark Demo
Timedemo or Level Used: Built in Benchmark - Test A Scene 1
Developer Homepage: http://www.capcom.com/
Product Homepage: http://www.lostplanet2game.com/
Lost Planet 2 is a third-person shooter video game developed and published by Capcom. The game is the sequel to Lost Planet: Extreme Condition which is also made by Capcom, taking place ten years after the events of the first game, on the same fictional planet. The story takes place back on E.D.N. III 10 years after the events of the first game. The snow has melted to reveal jungles and more tropical areas that have taken the place of more frozen regions. The plot begins with Mercenaries fighting against Jungle Pirates. After destroying a mine, the Mercenaries continue on to evacuate the area, in which a Category-G Akrid appears and attacks them. After being rescued, they find out their evacuation point (Where the Category-G appeared) was a set-up and no pick up team awaited them. The last words imply possible DLC additions to the game, "There's nothing to be gained by wiping out snow pirates... unless you had some kind of grudge."
Checking out Lost Planet 2 performance we can see a little bit of fluctuation. Ultimately you wouldn't call a win or loss to either driver, though, as the numbers are pretty similar across the board.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [The Card and Specifications]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 11]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Mafia II]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Aliens vs. Predator]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Crimson Edition hotfix driver released, fixes fan and game issues
- Just Cause 3 experiencing performance issues on the PS4
- 'Star Wars: Rebels' renewed for third season
- Formula E planning driverless championship for 2016
- Microsoft has reportedly fired 60 engineers working on HoloLens
- [ASROCK A75 PRO4] What should my next step be?
- Gigsbyte motherboard supprt problem
- be quiet! Dark Rock TF Top Flow CPU Cooler Review
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 Review
- AMD Promotes Renowned Graphics Architect Michael Mantor to Corporate Fellow
- IEM San Jose doubles viewership, raises US$38k for charity and crowns new champions
- Students pitch ideas to gaming guru
- Announcing The Live TwitchTV Launch Of Stellar Stars On Steam Greenlight and IndieGoGo This December 1st
- Black Friday - The action game! 45 seconds of fun, fast paced colourful satire. 'Beat The Crowd'