Conclusion If you don't want to invest in extreme cooling and want to stay with air-cooling the Kanie Hedgehog-238m is one of the best heatsinks you'll ever find, but as I have said in the review it comes with a couple draw backs (cost and weight). The more expensive and faster Delta fan is too loud, stick with the cheaper YSTech fan unless the heatsink is going to be in another room. The advantage with this heatsink is it comes with clips for both socket 370 and socket a, this is becoming a normal standard with many heatsinks these days. The design of this heatsink is very similar to that of the Alpha PAL 6035, right down to the heatsink cover, this isn't a problem - It would be if Alpha decided to take legal action. We were impressed with the Kanie Hedgehog 238-m and we have no worries about recommending this heatsink to anyone who is on the market for new heatsink. If you are based in Australia, you can buy your own Kanie Hedgehog 238-m from CoolPC Australia who kindly supplied this heatsink to us to review. Rating - 9/10 and TweakTown's Editors Choice Award
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple's next-gen MacBook Pro expected mid-October
- Xbox Scorpio's true 4K res won't be easy for developers
- NVIDIA shows off 4K 60FPS footage of Titanfall 2 on PC
- NVIDIA's new Xavier chip is super-fast, powered by Volta
- Star Citizen boss: it's the 'best damn everything sim'
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now