Conclusion If you don't want to invest in extreme cooling and want to stay with air-cooling the Kanie Hedgehog-238m is one of the best heatsinks you'll ever find, but as I have said in the review it comes with a couple draw backs (cost and weight). The more expensive and faster Delta fan is too loud, stick with the cheaper YSTech fan unless the heatsink is going to be in another room. The advantage with this heatsink is it comes with clips for both socket 370 and socket a, this is becoming a normal standard with many heatsinks these days. The design of this heatsink is very similar to that of the Alpha PAL 6035, right down to the heatsink cover, this isn't a problem - It would be if Alpha decided to take legal action. We were impressed with the Kanie Hedgehog 238-m and we have no worries about recommending this heatsink to anyone who is on the market for new heatsink. If you are based in Australia, you can buy your own Kanie Hedgehog 238-m from CoolPC Australia who kindly supplied this heatsink to us to review. Rating - 9/10 and TweakTown's Editors Choice Award
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Next iPhone might not be that spectacular after all...
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD