Conclusion If you don't want to invest in extreme cooling and want to stay with air-cooling the Kanie Hedgehog-238m is one of the best heatsinks you'll ever find, but as I have said in the review it comes with a couple draw backs (cost and weight). The more expensive and faster Delta fan is too loud, stick with the cheaper YSTech fan unless the heatsink is going to be in another room. The advantage with this heatsink is it comes with clips for both socket 370 and socket a, this is becoming a normal standard with many heatsinks these days. The design of this heatsink is very similar to that of the Alpha PAL 6035, right down to the heatsink cover, this isn't a problem - It would be if Alpha decided to take legal action. We were impressed with the Kanie Hedgehog 238-m and we have no worries about recommending this heatsink to anyone who is on the market for new heatsink. If you are based in Australia, you can buy your own Kanie Hedgehog 238-m from CoolPC Australia who kindly supplied this heatsink to us to review. Rating - 9/10 and TweakTown's Editors Choice Award
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- LG announces 'Ray' smartphone for 3G markets
- Power two systems with one power supply thanks to Phanteks' splitter
- QPAD uses DreamHack to launch its first new mouse shape in seven years
- Noctua says its 24V industrial fans are the best an enthusiast can get
- Samsung announces huge 128GB DDR4 DIMMs for enterprise, data centers
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- New SSD Connections and GA-Z87X-UD5H?
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 120L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- SanDisk Extreme 500 240GB USB 3.0 Portable SSD Review
- CYBERTRONPC OFFERS TESSERACT 15 SK NOTEBOOK, NOW WITH 6th GEN INTEL PROCESSOR AND WINDOWS 10
- HERE and the Netherlands evaluating 4G/LTE-based C-ITS road messaging system
- Sony PLAYSTATION 4 (PS4) SALES SURPASS 30.2 MILLION UNITS WORLDWIDE
- Samsung Starts Mass Producing Industry's First 128-GIGABYTE DDR4 Modules for Enterprise Servers
- LG RAY DELIVERS LARGE HD DISPLAY AND BEST-IN-CLASS CAMERAS FOR 3G MARKETS