Conclusion If you don't want to invest in extreme cooling and want to stay with air-cooling the Kanie Hedgehog-238m is one of the best heatsinks you'll ever find, but as I have said in the review it comes with a couple draw backs (cost and weight). The more expensive and faster Delta fan is too loud, stick with the cheaper YSTech fan unless the heatsink is going to be in another room. The advantage with this heatsink is it comes with clips for both socket 370 and socket a, this is becoming a normal standard with many heatsinks these days. The design of this heatsink is very similar to that of the Alpha PAL 6035, right down to the heatsink cover, this isn't a problem - It would be if Alpha decided to take legal action. We were impressed with the Kanie Hedgehog 238-m and we have no worries about recommending this heatsink to anyone who is on the market for new heatsink. If you are based in Australia, you can buy your own Kanie Hedgehog 238-m from CoolPC Australia who kindly supplied this heatsink to us to review. Rating - 9/10 and TweakTown's Editors Choice Award
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni