Cabling for the HCG-620M is a good mix of functionality and flexibility. Out of the box it comes with the 20+4 pin main and single ATX 4+4 cables natively wired. Modular cables include two 6+2pin PCI-E cables, two SATA cables, one Molex cable and one Molex + FDD cable.
Antec also offers additional PCI-E cables that can be purchased to give you two more PCI-E connectors and allow for the use of multiple video cards, but this does come at the cost of losing two peripheral cables. Not exactly the most ideal solution, but at least it is an option.
Rail distribution is as simple as it gets with a single 12V rail.
A Look Inside
Cooling is kept simple with a pair of heatsinks running front to back.
A single Nippon Chemi-Con cap adorns the primary side of the power supply.
The secondary side uses a mix of capacitors. Here we see a Rubycon cap.
Moving over a little bit we find the Nippon Chemi-Con's are present as well.
Antec uses the 135mm ADDA ADN512MB-A90 fan to provide cooling for the HCG-620M.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen powered QNAP NAS spotted at Computex
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning Z spotted
- Regenerate a 'Doctor Who' Blu-ray in our latest giveaway
- Take-Two earns 81% of its net revenue from consoles
- AMD ThreadRipper 1998X: 16C/32T @ 3.9GHz, 44 PCIe lanes
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017