Cabling for the HCG-620M is a good mix of functionality and flexibility. Out of the box it comes with the 20+4 pin main and single ATX 4+4 cables natively wired. Modular cables include two 6+2pin PCI-E cables, two SATA cables, one Molex cable and one Molex + FDD cable.
Antec also offers additional PCI-E cables that can be purchased to give you two more PCI-E connectors and allow for the use of multiple video cards, but this does come at the cost of losing two peripheral cables. Not exactly the most ideal solution, but at least it is an option.
Rail distribution is as simple as it gets with a single 12V rail.
A Look Inside
Cooling is kept simple with a pair of heatsinks running front to back.
A single Nippon Chemi-Con cap adorns the primary side of the power supply.
The secondary side uses a mix of capacitors. Here we see a Rubycon cap.
Moving over a little bit we find the Nippon Chemi-Con's are present as well.
Antec uses the 135mm ADDA ADN512MB-A90 fan to provide cooling for the HCG-620M.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- It's morphin time for new 'Power Rangers' trailer
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni