Inside the Box
The unit is shipped with only a layer of cardboard surrounding it for protection. It has been working well for Antec for some time apparently as they haven't changed it since the original HCG power supplies.
The top gives us a good shot at the matte black finish and the I/O specification label.
One side of the unit has the HCG-620M logo stickered on it.
The other side shows the same logo, but also has the Antec logo stamped in it.
On the back we find the standard honeycomb mesh grill with on/off rocker switch and AC input.
Flipping things around to the front we find the freshly added modular connectors. Note that the red connectors are for both PCI-E and peripheral cables.
The bottom houses the 135mm fan that cools the unit.
Six modular cables are included; two for PCI-E connectors and four for peripheral connectors.
Included with the power supply are the user manual, AC power cord and mounting screws.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Score this award-winning Bluetooth speaker for 50% off
- Blizzard talk rewards in World of Warcraft patch: 7.1
- The sales of smartwatches have dropped by more than 50%
- Scientists think they've received signals from aliens
- Intel's new Atom processor is a step closer to Skynet
- Battlefield 1: War Stories Review
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards