Accessories and Documentation
Here are the three pieces that were across the opening as we first looked into the PC-100. Nearest to you is the support bar for the hard drive rack behind it. If you are storing a lot of 3.5" drives this can take the weight at the end and offer a tidy place for wiring. The center bar again is the hard drive rack for both 2.5" and 3.5" drives. Then at the top is the GPU support bar we have seen many times before.
The hardware box that was strapped to the inside of the chassis contains this sorting tray with a snap tight lid to keep all of your extra hardware in and a strange find, the USB 3.0 to USB 2.0 conversion adapter, however the chassis doesn't offer USB 3.0 ports in the I/O, so I am not sure why you get this.
The screws to complete the build process come packaged in sealed bags. On the left is a bag with all of the rubber, drive grommets, a couple of zip ties, a motherboard speaker, the GPU support screws and a couple of small nuts. The four bags on the right contain an assortment of large drive installation screws for ODD and 3.5" HDD installations, a bag of smaller screws for the 2.5" drives, a bag of thumbscrews to use to mount the motherboard and a bag of PSU screws, risers and spare thumbscrews.
Here are the bits to use for the GPU support system. The eight fingers in the front will grab directly to the corner of shorter GPUs. For longer cards, they ship rubber ends to help grab the sides of the longer and thicker dual slot cards.
Also sent with the PC-100 is the SSI CEB / EEB motherboard mounting bracket that we have seen whipped in some of their much larger cases.
The instructions are multi-lingual and each of the instructions is what you see here on this on page. At the top it points out features around the case and is followed by a complete parts list. The guide at the bottom half shows you how to gain access to removable parts and the finer points of the installation process.
There is also another insert that ships along with the many languages that are already in the other instructional fold out pamphlet. You have to be sure to cover all of your market and leave no one out.
The last bit of the papers is this insert for product placement. This gives you a one page front and back look at everything Lian Li offers that you may want to add the PC-100 to complete your build.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds' new patch: Early Access beats AAA games
- Corsair's Commander Pro controls all case fans, lighting
- Google's 4K digital whiteboard available for $5000
- Acer's new Predator Z35P: 35-inch 3440x1440 100Hz G-Sync
- Crackdown 3 coming to PC, is an Xbox Play Anywhere title
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Alienware 15 R3 Laptop Storage Performance Investigation
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- Western Digital sets new standard with latest generation in popular HGST-brand Ultrastar SAS SSD family
- AMD raises expectations for server performance, unveils EPYC processor brand for the datacenter
- HighPoint's SSD7101 PCIe board-sized drive series integrate Samsung 960 NVMe SSDs to deliver groundbreaking performance over 12GB/s
- Micron accelerates all-flash storage speed, performance and value with new flexible petabyte-scale enterprise data center solution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 and 630 mobile platforms drive advanced photography, enhanced gaming, integrated connectivity and machine learning