The black backdrop makes for a stark contrast for the Lian Li name and logo at the top along with the PC-100 name. Under "The Hammer" on the right you can see eight features inside and around the PC-100 image that takes up most of this panel.
On the side things start as the front panel does with the Lian Li and PC-100 naming at the top. The middle of this panel shows two angles looking into the interior of the PC-100. This should give you a bit more of an idea of what I was trying to explain earlier.
The back panel is an exact copy of what the front panel offers. The only major difference is that the transportation specialists in charge of this delivery thought it nice to poke something through this side of the box.
It looks like Lian Li was into saving money on the packaging to save those dollars to put into things in, on or around the PC-100 instead of wasting it here.
Opening the box exposes the inner packaging that supports and protects the chassis in shipping. Lian Li chose to fit the POC-100 with Styrofoam end caps and a clear plastic liner. Even with the hole in the side of the box, the packaging did its job and I was delivered a flawless sample.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Turtle Beach shows off Star Wars Battlefront-themed headphones
- Head of Islamic State Cyber Caliphate killed by drone strike
- Scosche launches the boomBOTTLE+ waterproof Bluetooth speaker
- XCOM 2 delayed to 2016 on all platforms
- ARCHOS unveils its Diamond Tab 4G/LTE tablet
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20