The black backdrop makes for a stark contrast for the Lian Li name and logo at the top along with the PC-100 name. Under "The Hammer" on the right you can see eight features inside and around the PC-100 image that takes up most of this panel.
On the side things start as the front panel does with the Lian Li and PC-100 naming at the top. The middle of this panel shows two angles looking into the interior of the PC-100. This should give you a bit more of an idea of what I was trying to explain earlier.
The back panel is an exact copy of what the front panel offers. The only major difference is that the transportation specialists in charge of this delivery thought it nice to poke something through this side of the box.
It looks like Lian Li was into saving money on the packaging to save those dollars to put into things in, on or around the PC-100 instead of wasting it here.
Opening the box exposes the inner packaging that supports and protects the chassis in shipping. Lian Li chose to fit the POC-100 with Styrofoam end caps and a clear plastic liner. Even with the hole in the side of the box, the packaging did its job and I was delivered a flawless sample.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon Pro Duo drops to $799, dual-GPU Fiji goodness
- Switch's 4310mAh battery takes 3 hours to fully recharge
- LG G6 won't explode because it uses a huge heat pipe
- ADATA's new 256GB micro SDXC hits 260 MB/s write speeds
- Sony to unveil new phones on February 27
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup