The Build and Finished Product
Back to the TJ04-E as we now have all the parts in it and are getting ready to get the testing underway. In the front the DVD drive fits as well as the covers do, with a bit of spacing on all sides. The tool-less mechanism is very solid and really doesn't require screws for backup.
With the usual suspects all lined up in the TJ04-E I was left with plenty of room. The wire management holes all seemed to be in perfect placement. As I wired up my 750W Strider, it was like the wires knew where to go as I connected them to just the PSU end. This modular unit really made this build easy.
Not much changes in the back. We do get the colorful I/O panel that fits in pretty easily and securely and of course all the DVI and pair of mini-HDMI ports in the expansion slots.
All of that room behind the motherboard tray really shows well with the amount of wiring I was able to run here. Literally there is only one power lead that I ran to the drives at the bottom that I didn't run through the back of this chassis. When it comes time to cover it with the door, they swing on like a car door, so it closed with ease over this.
All back together the TJ04-Evolution is a sleek looking, aesthetically pleasing mid-tower that you just can't resist. At least in my opinion it is a chassis I think is going to be a best seller in its new incarnation even more so that the original could have ever been.
Try to ignore the tripod as you look into the window in the side of the Temjin. You get an unimpeded view of everything from top to bottom without have to see all the structure to the right of it.
Once I added power I was first very pleased with the lack of noise coming from the chassis. Then there is the fact that this sophisticated chassis keeps the lighting simple with just the smallest blue LED for power and the occasional flicker of the HDD activity light. As far as what comes flowing out of the window for lighting, well that part is up to you, but a set of white cathodes would do this case some sweet justice.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Survive the 'Inferno' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Samsung's inquiry blames batteries for the Note7 fiasco?
- Nioh is finalized and ready for production
- Halo 6 might be finished as Project Scorpio launch game
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99