As always, Kingwin does a good job of providing cables and connector availability. Natively wired we find the 20+4 pin Main, one EPS12Vcable, one ATX4+4 cable and two PCI-E cables with a single connector on the end. Also included are three more PCI-E cables, two of which have single connectors on them and one with dual connectors. This allows for up to three GPU's to be powered. Peripheral connectors come in the form of 3 SATA cables and one Molex+FDD cable. It would be nice to see Kingwin drop the FDD connector.
Rail distribution is as simple as it gets with a single 12V rail.
A Look Inside
Opening things up, we see that Kingwin has made sure there is sufficient cooling for the unit.
A pair of Nippon Chemi-Con caps adorns the primary side of the power supply.
More Nippon Chemi-Con can be found on the secondary side of the PSU.
Kingwin uses their own 140mm fan to cool the unit. Unfortunately we couldn't find a model number for this one.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GALAX shows off Hall of Fame 4000MHz DDR4 RAM
- GALAX unveils new prismatic Gamer Series DDR4 RAM lineup
- New ASUS ROG Swift monitor can hit 180Hz with NVIDIA G-Sync
- ASUS VR headset makes a surprise appearance at Computex
- MSI wants to put a GTX 1080 in its new VR PC backpack
- Z170 Extreme7+ Correct USB drivers Win10 x64
- Z170 Fatal1ty Gaming K4 & 950 NVMe M.2 SSD question
- Problem entering bios on new build
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 - Titan X Performance For Under $400
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Patriot presents UHS-II capable EP PRO-II SDXC and microSDXC
- Patriot announces 2TB Ignite SSD
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the new Level 10 Advanced gaming mouse
- EVGA announces its GeForce GTX 1080 series
- Palit announces the GeForce GTX 1080 GameRock and Super JetStream