As always, Kingwin does a good job of providing cables and connector availability. Natively wired we find the 20+4 pin Main, one EPS12Vcable, one ATX4+4 cable and two PCI-E cables with a single connector on the end. Also included are three more PCI-E cables, two of which have single connectors on them and one with dual connectors. This allows for up to three GPU's to be powered. Peripheral connectors come in the form of 3 SATA cables and one Molex+FDD cable. It would be nice to see Kingwin drop the FDD connector.
Rail distribution is as simple as it gets with a single 12V rail.
A Look Inside
Opening things up, we see that Kingwin has made sure there is sufficient cooling for the unit.
A pair of Nippon Chemi-Con caps adorns the primary side of the power supply.
More Nippon Chemi-Con can be found on the secondary side of the PSU.
Kingwin uses their own 140mm fan to cool the unit. Unfortunately we couldn't find a model number for this one.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4