As always, Kingwin does a good job of providing cables and connector availability. Natively wired we find the 20+4 pin Main, one EPS12Vcable, one ATX4+4 cable and two PCI-E cables with a single connector on the end. Also included are three more PCI-E cables, two of which have single connectors on them and one with dual connectors. This allows for up to three GPU's to be powered. Peripheral connectors come in the form of 3 SATA cables and one Molex+FDD cable. It would be nice to see Kingwin drop the FDD connector.
Rail distribution is as simple as it gets with a single 12V rail.
A Look Inside
Opening things up, we see that Kingwin has made sure there is sufficient cooling for the unit.
A pair of Nippon Chemi-Con caps adorns the primary side of the power supply.
More Nippon Chemi-Con can be found on the secondary side of the PSU.
Kingwin uses their own 140mm fan to cool the unit. Unfortunately we couldn't find a model number for this one.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Last day for Windows 10 free upgrade is today
- Radeon 16.7.3 drivers improve Rise of the Tomb Raider performance
- Pay what you want for 180+ hours of game dev training
- New Prey game isn't a sequel or a reboot, it's a re-imagining
- PlayStation VR requires almost as much space as HTC Vive
- Linksys EA9500 MAX-STREAM AC5400 Wireless Router Review
- GA-X58A-UD7 Error Code 88 (or 8b something)
- Asus Stix X99
- Latest APP Center Gigabyte programs
- Antec GX505 Window SC Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio