Inside the Box
Things are packed really well with foam all around the unit except for the front and back sides. It has the modular and native cables to protect it on those sides if needed.
The I/O specification label can be found on the top of the unit.
The Lazer Platinum logo can be found on one side of the power supply.
The other side only contains the serial number.
On the back we can clearly see something a little extra beyond the normal AC input, on/off rocker switch and honeycomb mesh grill. The additional switch is what lets you control the fan mode.
Towards the front, we find the eight modular connectors available.
Moving to the bottom we find the 140mm fan that cools the LZP-1000.
Eight modular cables are included with the power supply as well as four thumbscrews to mount the unit with.
Also included with the unit are a user manual, AC power cord and warning label that informs you about the additional fan switch on the back of the unit.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Chrome is Windows 10 users' browser of choice
- MIT students build Jetson TK1 racecars for final assignment
- HBO Now comes to Roku
- Facebook expanding Like button feature with 'Reactions'
- Fallout 4 PC requirements revealed
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent