Inside the Box
Things are packed really well with foam all around the unit except for the front and back sides. It has the modular and native cables to protect it on those sides if needed.
The I/O specification label can be found on the top of the unit.
The Lazer Platinum logo can be found on one side of the power supply.
The other side only contains the serial number.
On the back we can clearly see something a little extra beyond the normal AC input, on/off rocker switch and honeycomb mesh grill. The additional switch is what lets you control the fan mode.
Towards the front, we find the eight modular connectors available.
Moving to the bottom we find the 140mm fan that cools the LZP-1000.
Eight modular cables are included with the power supply as well as four thumbscrews to mount the unit with.
Also included with the unit are a user manual, AC power cord and warning label that informs you about the additional fan switch on the back of the unit.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New Watch Dogs 2 lead character reportedly leaked
- YouTube testing clean Material design
- Twitter stock falls to all-time low
- The Rock's alarm clock app inspires you to get up in the morning
- Fully prep for the ITIL Foundation Exam for just $39
- x5450 on ep43-s3l overclock help
- Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming-5P | Intermittent Boot Failure & USB Crashes in Windows 10
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Mobile Drive 4TB USB C Review
- Asus F2A85-M won't go into BIOS
- I bought a new open box assus laptop but the sound does not work, help.
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience