Inside the Box
Things are packed really well with foam all around the unit except for the front and back sides. It has the modular and native cables to protect it on those sides if needed.
The I/O specification label can be found on the top of the unit.
The Lazer Platinum logo can be found on one side of the power supply.
The other side only contains the serial number.
On the back we can clearly see something a little extra beyond the normal AC input, on/off rocker switch and honeycomb mesh grill. The additional switch is what lets you control the fan mode.
Towards the front, we find the eight modular connectors available.
Moving to the bottom we find the 140mm fan that cools the LZP-1000.
Eight modular cables are included with the power supply as well as four thumbscrews to mount the unit with.
Also included with the unit are a user manual, AC power cord and warning label that informs you about the additional fan switch on the back of the unit.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Three new Xbox One S deals for release week
- New Battlefield series interface launches on PS4
- WhatsApp to share user data with Facebook
- Domino's Pizza begins testing drone delivery
- The best way to rock out to premium audio anywhere
- Intel shows Merged Reality Technologies at IDF 2016
- Lenovo ThinkPad P70 Mobile Workstation Notebook Review
- GA-x99 Gaming 5 , Recon3Di audio problem ,windows 8.1 robot sound
- Could be used the both Intel graphics card and Nvidia graphics card at same time on Asus K555LB laptop?
- Asus Zenbook pro ux501vw touchscreen?
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller