During the day you can't see the beam shooting from the lasers. The day time test was performed at 5PM, so there was quite a bit of day light left.
The dot was highly visible with the Krypton, even at a distance. The Krypton was even able to show a dot on objects very far away at distances the Arctic was not able to produce a visible mark on.
Night time Intensity
Here we get to see both Spyder III units lighting up the night. The beams are very intense with both units, but the Krypton appears much brighter even to the naked eye.
With the moon over head we can see the intensity of the dot on a card board box around 15 feet away. 15 feet is actually very close for the Spyder III series. Let's see a distance shot.
Here we are looking straight up at the nighttime sky with both units on high power mode. We don't have any issues seeing either beam but it is obvious that the Krypton is brighter.
In this shot we hopped in the car and drove about half a mile away from my home where the lasers are pointing at the sky. Forget turning on the porch light when company is coming over. All you need is a Wicked Laser Spyder III Krypton to stick outside and everyone will know which house is yours.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [Wicked Laser Spyder III Krypton 1000mW Laser]
- Page 5 [Testing Procedures and Laser Focus]
- Page 6 [Laser Intensity and Distance]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD