Specifications, Availability and Pricing
First I would like to take you on a trip around the outside. The front of the case offers a very similar bezel as the Three Hundred offered to keep the styling between them recognizable. On the top of the Three Hundred Two there is a hole backed with a 140mm TwoCool fan, with a pair of water cooling holes that have grommets in them placed just behind it. Down the left side of the chassis you will find a lot of flat steel, but there is access, behind some mesh, to install a 120mm fan there if you choose. At the very bottom there is a removable fan filter for the PSU that can be removed from this side. The back of the chassis offers eight expansion slots done differently than in the original, but the PSU still mounts in the bottom. Down the right side of the chassis you will find another section of mesh just behind the motherboard trays CPU cooler access hole. You can also install a 120mm fan here to directly cool the back of the socket if you wish to install one here. Further down the right side, very near to the bottom, there is an embossed Antec name on the panel.
As that journey continues into the chassis there are changes to be found here as well. The three 5.25" bays are now tool-less on the left side of the bays and use screws for more secure mounting on the right side. The hard drive rack below it holds up to six 3.5" drives using slides that you insert on the sides of the drives to lock them into the rack. The rack has also been turned to get the drive running from left to right across the front in this version. For 2.5" drives, there is room for one on the floor of the chassis and one behind the motherboard tray. Speaking of the motherboard tray, this time there is a 30mm offset, five wire management holes, six tie points and a really big CPU cooler back plate access hole.
At the end of the introduction I mentioned that Antec wasn't going to rake you over the coals here and I mean that. Even with native USB 3.0, tool-less features, a retrofit of the interior space to make more for us users. I mean it seems Antec is offering everything you can want in a mid-tower chassis and it is only going to cost $10 more than the original is currently selling for. Doing a bit of internet shopping, I easily found a few places holding stock of this chassis. On the better end of the pricing was the listing at Newegg.com for $69.99.
If you are in the market for this case now, there is currently free shipping with this deal, so if you want to you can spend that shipping money on more fans for the chassis if you wish. Again, I really think this chassis is worth the wait to sit through the images of the packaging so we can get to the meat of this sandwich, the Three Hundred Two.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD