Specifications, Availability and Pricing
First I would like to take you on a trip around the outside. The front of the case offers a very similar bezel as the Three Hundred offered to keep the styling between them recognizable. On the top of the Three Hundred Two there is a hole backed with a 140mm TwoCool fan, with a pair of water cooling holes that have grommets in them placed just behind it. Down the left side of the chassis you will find a lot of flat steel, but there is access, behind some mesh, to install a 120mm fan there if you choose. At the very bottom there is a removable fan filter for the PSU that can be removed from this side. The back of the chassis offers eight expansion slots done differently than in the original, but the PSU still mounts in the bottom. Down the right side of the chassis you will find another section of mesh just behind the motherboard trays CPU cooler access hole. You can also install a 120mm fan here to directly cool the back of the socket if you wish to install one here. Further down the right side, very near to the bottom, there is an embossed Antec name on the panel.
As that journey continues into the chassis there are changes to be found here as well. The three 5.25" bays are now tool-less on the left side of the bays and use screws for more secure mounting on the right side. The hard drive rack below it holds up to six 3.5" drives using slides that you insert on the sides of the drives to lock them into the rack. The rack has also been turned to get the drive running from left to right across the front in this version. For 2.5" drives, there is room for one on the floor of the chassis and one behind the motherboard tray. Speaking of the motherboard tray, this time there is a 30mm offset, five wire management holes, six tie points and a really big CPU cooler back plate access hole.
At the end of the introduction I mentioned that Antec wasn't going to rake you over the coals here and I mean that. Even with native USB 3.0, tool-less features, a retrofit of the interior space to make more for us users. I mean it seems Antec is offering everything you can want in a mid-tower chassis and it is only going to cost $10 more than the original is currently selling for. Doing a bit of internet shopping, I easily found a few places holding stock of this chassis. On the better end of the pricing was the listing at Newegg.com for $69.99.
If you are in the market for this case now, there is currently free shipping with this deal, so if you want to you can spend that shipping money on more fans for the chassis if you wish. Again, I really think this chassis is worth the wait to sit through the images of the packaging so we can get to the meat of this sandwich, the Three Hundred Two.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch requires day one update to access eShop
- Nintendo Switch has no Virtual Console games at launch
- Apple new headquarters is ready for April's opening
- Qualcomm announces Snapdragon 835 VR dev kit program
- Qualcomm and Leap Motion: use real life hands in VR
- توكيل صيانة ثلاجة كريازى 01093055835 رقم مبيعات كري&
- صور صيانة غسالات وستنجهاوس 01060037840 % رقم مبيعات و
- اخبار صيانة غسالة فريجيدير 01095999314 اتصل الان مب&
- هنا صيانة كلفينيتور العجمى 01010916814 هوت لاين الم&
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording