I'm sure a lot of you are fully aware of the Antec Three Hundred because Antec states it has been one of their best selling designs. However with the first iteration of things, there are little issues that come about as people try to stuff more and more components into these mid-tower chassis.
Some of the larger complaints of the original design were the lack of room behind the motherboard tray to do much for cable management, lack of room for longer video cards, ease of use and lack of tool-less features and the last drawback to the original was if you wanted to run water cooling, you had to punch your own holes to get the tubing outside of the case. Essentially the original Three Hundred was pretty bare bones as far as a lot of mid towers go.
This time around Antec really listened to the users of the Three Hundred and took the chassis back to the drawing board to see just what they could do inside of the same sized chassis, yet offer everything today's users are demanding of manufacturers in the feature set. With the newest version, the optical bays and hard drive bays have gone to a tool-less solution and the hard drive rack has been spun ninety degrees to eliminate some of the wiring mess inside. The motherboard tray is now offset and offers plenty of room back there and the expansion slots got a redesign to allow for more room inside of the chassis to fit even longer cards now.
The chassis we are about to have a look at is the Three Hundred Two from Antec and in my opinion is a redesign well worth your attention. The much improved feature set is really going to take a plain Jane, $60, mid-tower chassis of the Three Hundred and improve it in every way. What I really love, is that even with all the new additions to the design, Antec isn't trying to rake you over the coals with the pricing either.
If I have spiked your interest thus far, I really recommend you stick it out and keep reading as I go into detail about the Three Hundred Two mid-tower chassis from Antec.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni