I'm sure a lot of you are fully aware of the Antec Three Hundred because Antec states it has been one of their best selling designs. However with the first iteration of things, there are little issues that come about as people try to stuff more and more components into these mid-tower chassis.
Some of the larger complaints of the original design were the lack of room behind the motherboard tray to do much for cable management, lack of room for longer video cards, ease of use and lack of tool-less features and the last drawback to the original was if you wanted to run water cooling, you had to punch your own holes to get the tubing outside of the case. Essentially the original Three Hundred was pretty bare bones as far as a lot of mid towers go.
This time around Antec really listened to the users of the Three Hundred and took the chassis back to the drawing board to see just what they could do inside of the same sized chassis, yet offer everything today's users are demanding of manufacturers in the feature set. With the newest version, the optical bays and hard drive bays have gone to a tool-less solution and the hard drive rack has been spun ninety degrees to eliminate some of the wiring mess inside. The motherboard tray is now offset and offers plenty of room back there and the expansion slots got a redesign to allow for more room inside of the chassis to fit even longer cards now.
The chassis we are about to have a look at is the Three Hundred Two from Antec and in my opinion is a redesign well worth your attention. The much improved feature set is really going to take a plain Jane, $60, mid-tower chassis of the Three Hundred and improve it in every way. What I really love, is that even with all the new additions to the design, Antec isn't trying to rake you over the coals with the pricing either.
If I have spiked your interest thus far, I really recommend you stick it out and keep reading as I go into detail about the Three Hundred Two mid-tower chassis from Antec.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Just Cause 3's map is huge, covering 400 square miles
- Cards Against Humanity sold nothing over Black Friday, still made $54k
- Das Keyboard takes $20 off keyboards, $0 shipping for holiday sales
- Remedy has finished the 'shivering' end scene in Quantum Break
- Razer injects chromatic flavor into Lenovo's new gaming PC lineup
- Newly built PC won't boot
- Spectre (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- New ASUS Notebook: Event Log flooding with Event ID 17 warnings from WHEA-Logger
- Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- NEed help setting bios
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis