Paperwork and Software
Under the keyboard, sort of tucked into the bottom of the inner lining of cardboard, there are two booklets that are included. One of them is to get you started with the G105, while the other booklet describes important information about all Logitech products; more of a safety guide.
If you don't want to use the built in help section in the software, you can open the manual and see that they have a numbered diagram of all of the additional keys with text explaining their functions or how to use them.
On the reverse of the layout, Logitech gives you a simple three step process to use this G105. Step one is to turn on the PC, step two is to plug in the USB 2.0 connection and step three is go get the drivers and they provide the link. How much easier can it be?
Here is the home page of the Logitech Gaming software. I already had this software, but did have to reinstall it to gain functionality of the G105 that is displayed on this page.
Clicking on the button icon at the bottom right of the page will allow you to gain access to the M-keys and G-keys for setup of the profiles and commands or Macros. At the top of the screen you will see that when the software loads up, it will also find your games that have preloaded configurations.
Once you have selected which profile to change and you click on the G-keys a menu pops up. This menu allows for all sorts of programming from what is pre-programmed, to mouse functions, even setting them for your favorite VOIP controls.
Clicking on the gear at the bottom of the window brings up this menu. The general tab covers all of the basic settings like starting the software with windows as well as others.
The profile tab will allow you to chose a profile and even make it override game profiles if you want with the persistent profile setting. You can also see there is something called profile cycling which can also be handy if you really enjoy the use of the G-keys.
If nothing I just explained about the software makes any sense to you at all, don't worry; Logitech has you covered! Simply clicking on the "?" will give you access to the help section that explains every function in the software in fine detail with easy to follow instructions.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging and Contents]
- Page 4 [Logitech G105: Made For Call of Duty Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 5 [Logitech G105: Made For Call of Duty Gaming Keyboard Cont'd]
- Page 6 [Paperwork and Software]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Xbox boss: 'We aren't motivated by beating Sony'
- ARK: Survival Evolved developer has no ETA on DX12 patch
- The Witcher 3 receives a new 15GB patch, with a 13-page changelog
- Uber hack in early 2014 allegedly traced back to the CTO of Lyft
- Light's new camera has 16 camera sensors, takes 52-megapixel photos
- Kingwin Power Dock PD-2537U3 Dual-Bay Clone Storage Station Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R Rev1 SSD Boot Order Issue.
- Help Updating GA-X58A-UD3R Rev2.0 Bios
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent