Packaging and Contents
The front of this G105 packaging has Call of Duty artwork to the left with an image of the G105 taking up most of the space. On the right side, Logitech denotes this as the official keyboard of Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3, with three key features listed below that.
On one of the longer sides of the G105 packaging there are four languages explaining the scope of delivery and what you need on your PC to get this keyboard functioning in all aspects.
Here I just wanted to show you that it is a must to install the Logitech gaming software if you have any plans on using those G-Keys.
I broke up the back of the packaging into two images to make it a bit easier to digest and explain. Here, six features get listed including the green LED lighting, the G-keys, anti-ghosting keys, media keys, Gaming Mode and that of course this keyboard is built for gaming.
Under an image of the G105 that seems to be glowing green from underneath, which this keyboard does not do, there is a message from Logitech on why you should choose this board over others. The basic reasoning behind this is timing or time in general. With the programmable G-keys, you can invoke any command at the push of a key, beating the competition to keying up something from their bag of tricks.
Cutting through a couple of seals, I was able to open the top of the packaging to see a layer of foam protecting the top of the keyboard, as if the plastic liner and the snug fit inside wasn't enough already.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging and Contents]
- Page 4 [Logitech G105: Made For Call of Duty Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 5 [Logitech G105: Made For Call of Duty Gaming Keyboard Cont'd]
- Page 6 [Paperwork and Software]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen AM4 socket pictured on the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Impact
- Tesla inks $9 billion deal to build a new factory in China
- Battlefield 1: experimenting with weapons in closed alpha test
- Blade Runner meets Fallout 4 in this amazing settlement creation
- Resident Evil 7 isn't a reboot, you play a powerless, ordinary person
- Owen stayed at true to her bit
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines