Packaging and Contents
The front of this G105 packaging has Call of Duty artwork to the left with an image of the G105 taking up most of the space. On the right side, Logitech denotes this as the official keyboard of Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3, with three key features listed below that.
On one of the longer sides of the G105 packaging there are four languages explaining the scope of delivery and what you need on your PC to get this keyboard functioning in all aspects.
Here I just wanted to show you that it is a must to install the Logitech gaming software if you have any plans on using those G-Keys.
I broke up the back of the packaging into two images to make it a bit easier to digest and explain. Here, six features get listed including the green LED lighting, the G-keys, anti-ghosting keys, media keys, Gaming Mode and that of course this keyboard is built for gaming.
Under an image of the G105 that seems to be glowing green from underneath, which this keyboard does not do, there is a message from Logitech on why you should choose this board over others. The basic reasoning behind this is timing or time in general. With the programmable G-keys, you can invoke any command at the push of a key, beating the competition to keying up something from their bag of tricks.
Cutting through a couple of seals, I was able to open the top of the packaging to see a layer of foam protecting the top of the keyboard, as if the plastic liner and the snug fit inside wasn't enough already.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging and Contents]
- Page 4 [Logitech G105: Made For Call of Duty Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 5 [Logitech G105: Made For Call of Duty Gaming Keyboard Cont'd]
- Page 6 [Paperwork and Software]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Konami: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain is 'stunning' on PC
- New $499 Elite Xbox One model sports 1TB SSDHD, Elite controller
- Destiny: The Taken King's raid won't be live upon release
- Save Up to 96% On August's Top 3 Deals
- Astronauts believe it's only a matter of time before man heads to Mars
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- H97 boards, graphics cards and CPUs running hotter than on Z97 boards
- New network adapter making graphics card fail.
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20