Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The specifications list on the site doesn't so much cover the specs, but more covers the system requirements, warranty information and the contents of the package. As for the measurements of the new G105, let me pull out my tape measure. I am finding the G105 is just less than 19" wide, 7.5" from front to back and stands 1.25" from desk to the top of the keys. With the adjustable legs on the back of the underside of the keyboard, it raises the back an additional half an inch for more ergonomically angled use. Including the profile buttons and the G-Keys, this keyboard offers 115 keys with anti-ghosting so you can use more than one key at a time. Once powered, this G105 keyboard will glow with an appealing green LED glow that continues the theme of the MW3 inspiration.
To illuminate the board, you don't need the drivers, or for basic functionality. The media keys, game mode button and LED intensity buttons all work right out of the box. The Logitech Gaming software comes into play with what makes the G105 very user friendly. On the left of this board you will find the programmable G-Keys and M-Keys. The M-Keys allows for up to three profiles that allow the six G-keys to be programmed from the pre-set list, or you can design your own Macros with or without time delays. In total, you now have eighteen programmable buttons for each program you are using them with. There is also the handy feature with the MR-Key where you can record a Macro on the fly for later use.
Locating the G105 keyboard is easy enough, but spend wisely is my advice here. Looking at the ten or so hits on Google shopping, I see that most e-tailers are asking way too much for this keyboard. What drove me to the G110 when I bought it was the $79.99 pricing and that board offers more than this G105 and most prices are well over that mark. There is a silver lining to this dark cloud hanging over this G105. That is the fact that buying directly from Logitech is the best deal on the table currently. While most are asking more near the $100 mark online, this board is listed directly at Logitech for $59.99 right now and is a much more acceptable price range for this keyboard.
If I was you and I was looking to get the G105 COD MW3 keyboard, I would be buying it directly from the manufacturer at this point in time!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging and Contents]
- Page 4 [Logitech G105: Made For Call of Duty Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 5 [Logitech G105: Made For Call of Duty Gaming Keyboard Cont'd]
- Page 6 [Paperwork and Software]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Free Xbox LIVE games for August leaked
- AMD's Radeon Pro SSG handles 8K 96FPS, thanks to an on-board M.2 SSD
- AMD introduces Radeon Pro WX series, Polaris-based workstation cards
- Grand Theft Auto V's new mod pushes close to photo-realistic graphics
- Rare Boba Fett 'Star Wars' action figure sells for $34k at auction
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio