Packaging and Contents
There really isn't a whole lot of information found on the plain brown cardboard, outer packaging. Here Logitech chose to offer the company name, the name of the mouse, the scope of delivery and the address at which Logitech is located.
On the one side you have the SKU barcode, UPC barcode, the mouse's "born on" date and the fact that the Logitech Cube is a product of China.
On the opposite side of the outer packaging there is a warning about the Lithium Ion battery inside the Cube. I've never tried to dissect one before, but this sticker makes it seem like a really bad idea to fool around with these if they are damaged in any way.
With the outside covered, I popped the top of the box and exposed a few things. First off the inside of the lid offers a bit more information about the Cube. You can see the black and white box inserted in the brown cardboard box with the Logitech name on it. At the bottom is the last thing, this is where Logitech has slid some paperwork into the bottom of the outer packaging.
Here is where it starts to feel like I got a set of Russian nesting dolls. First we had the outer packaging which we opened to expose this packaged in the middle of. Once removed you can see there is a panel with the Logitech name, one with Logitech Cube on it and the other has an image of the Cube mouse. With six sides to fill of the cube box, these three panels are just repeated.
Removing the top of this box exposes the Cube mouse. Now this box isn't this big just to house a mouse and receiver, there is plenty more to find in here.
Right under the mouse is in fact the receiver which is sitting in a section of high density foam with holes cut out as to allow your fingers to get in there. You also notice there is something below the receiver.
Under the foam and receiver there is another compartment covered with this cardboard telling us to look inside! This is where the accessories and the specific to the Cube instructions are found, which I will show later in the review.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Razer launches new Nabu smartband wearable during PAX Prime
- Xbox One Mini isn't real, says Phil Spencer
- Marvel Studios founder to bring Borderlands to the big screen
- ASUS starts teasing the ROG MATRIX video cards are on their way
- Skylake-powered Retina MacBook models are on their way
- Adam Elements iKlips iOS Lightning / USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20