Specifications, Availability and Pricing
Just like with the G105, Logitech isn't very specific in the specifications chart they supply. Pulling out the digital scale and laying the Cube on it, the scales LCD read it weighs in at a measly 25 grams, seriously that is it! As for the dimensional figures, well here goes, get ready for these! The Cube is 54mm long, 29mm wide and will sit 17mm taller than the surface it rides on. The other major plus with this mouse is that it is wireless and uses a dongle that I have seen in design, but not with this six device reading capabilities of the Logitech Unifying Receiver. For those in the business realm, if you lift the cube off the table it can be used as a slide selector for presentations, while you walk about discussing things.
There are a few things that come along with the Cube mouse. The scope of delivery shows that there is a Cube mouse of course and the USB Unifying Receiver. Then there is the pre-installed Lithium Ion battery, a very short USB charging cable, a carrying pouch and of course some paperwork. As I said, when I was at CES, they had more of a black and grey striped model with white edges on display. The model we will be seeing soon is a white and almost a pearl stripe pattern with piano black edging and corners. Aside from the On/Off switch and the charging port at the back of the mouse there is the Logitech name in grey on the side and the sensor on the bottom to help you figure out which way is up and down, or even front and back.
Doing a fair bit of searching, I can only find a select few listings of this mouse anywhere. Google UK came up goose eggs when I went there to look and even Google.com seemed as if I was crazy when I looked for shopping hits. What I was able to see was that there is a listing at NCIX-US for $68.62 as a pre-order. The other location I see that there is any hope of getting the Cube right now is direct from Logitech for $69.99 and you select the color after you select "add to cart". Even with a limited supply, I think this mouse is creative enough, sized small enough for almost unnoticed portability and really slick looks as the Logitech Cube sits on your desk looking inconspicuous and nothing like a typical mouse that anyone thinks of a mouse as being.
Just sit back and relax as I get through the packaging so you can feast your eyes on another product that proves good things can come in the smallest packages.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Boost your resume with two in-demand tech certifications
- Nintendo NX handheld hybrid GPU CPU upgrade attachment
- New Fallout Shelter update features sticker set on iOS
- New Assassin's Creed may use PS4 Pro, Project Scorpio
- Nintendo NX might cost $350
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now