Packaging and Contents
The packaging on the Kinzu V2 Pro edition is all black and uses red to highlight the mouse name and a ring around the cut-away to direct your eyes to the mouse. The packaging also stated that this is the Special Edition Black version versus the red.
Both sides of the packaging offer the same naming at the top with an image of the Kinzu in the middle and yet another image of it at the bottom just above the SteelSeries name.
On the back it starts out with the basic specifications and moves into the mouse and the button layout. The bottom half contains a brief description of this Kinzu version and five key features in four languages.
On the top of the packaging SteelSeries wants to let you know that they worked hard with teams like SK Gaming, Fnatic, Evil Geniuses and Natus Vincere to bring you the best gaming mouse they can.
Opening the outer packaging is simple enough and then you slide out this inner packaging. The mouse is contained in a layer of plastic that requires you to unfold the cardboard and it comes out through the back along with the two meter, dual braided USB cable.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Quantum Break is exclusive to the Windows Store, won't reach Steam
- The PC Gaming Show is coming back, will take place during E3 2016
- Intel's unreleased 18-core Xeon CPU hits eBay for $999
- In case you missed it. ARK: Survival Evolved updated on Xbox One
- Twitch users spent 241 billion minutes watching games in 2015
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 / CPU non-k bios support?
- ASRock Z77 Extreme4-M cannot boot
- Just want to say Hi.
- OCZ TRION 150 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Any advice on redeeming Asus Promotions?
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives