Along with the Meduza HDST I was also sent the Hybrid Pad which is specially designed to work with the Meduza to offer the best tracking, reading for the vertical liftoff distance and keeping the theme of the mouse and pad together on your desktop.
The bulk of the sides of this packaging are all about the bold names, cool artwork and a cut-away to allow out feeling the pad at the point of purchase if in a retail setting.
The information provided on the Hybrid Pad is all found in this little area on the back of the box. As you can see I have the 350mm by 250mm version, or the medium size. As you can see all three sizes come in a 3mm thickness.
Backing the pad is the 3mm foam used to pad the surface. The bottom of it has this chevron pattern to allow it to grab onto any surface well, including glass topped desks.
The top feels like a blend of nylon and maybe some sort of polymer glued onto the top of the foam. The surface has a bit more sheen than I am used to in cloth mats, but maybe that is to aid the HDST algorithms as the Meduza tracks across it.
Just one last shot of both the Meduza HDST gaming mouse and the Hybrid Pad together to finish things off before we get to the software.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging and Contents]
- Page 4 [Epic Gear Meduza HDST Gaming Mouse]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- $32 million of Ethereum stolen by hackers
- Fake AMD Ryzen CPUs have been sent by Amazon
- Avast acquires CCleaner and Speeccy developer Piriform
- Ubisoft hints AC Origins' RPG elements will be monetized
- Google Pixel XL 2 looks amazing in the new concept video
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4