Along with the Meduza HDST I was also sent the Hybrid Pad which is specially designed to work with the Meduza to offer the best tracking, reading for the vertical liftoff distance and keeping the theme of the mouse and pad together on your desktop.
The bulk of the sides of this packaging are all about the bold names, cool artwork and a cut-away to allow out feeling the pad at the point of purchase if in a retail setting.
The information provided on the Hybrid Pad is all found in this little area on the back of the box. As you can see I have the 350mm by 250mm version, or the medium size. As you can see all three sizes come in a 3mm thickness.
Backing the pad is the 3mm foam used to pad the surface. The bottom of it has this chevron pattern to allow it to grab onto any surface well, including glass topped desks.
The top feels like a blend of nylon and maybe some sort of polymer glued onto the top of the foam. The surface has a bit more sheen than I am used to in cloth mats, but maybe that is to aid the HDST algorithms as the Meduza tracks across it.
Just one last shot of both the Meduza HDST gaming mouse and the Hybrid Pad together to finish things off before we get to the software.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging and Contents]
- Page 4 [Epic Gear Meduza HDST Gaming Mouse]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided has gone gold, is ready for August 24 release
- EA is centralizing its Battlefield games under a single UI
- AMD details their new Radeon RX 470 and RX 460 graphics cards
- Watch 26 minutes of leaked No Man's Sky footage
- Last day for Windows 10 free upgrade is today
- Z170 Deluxe Help Setup with RAID10 + SSD for OS
- C2750D4i no POST turns off after couple of seconds
- Linksys EA9500 MAX-STREAM AC5400 Wireless Router Review
- GA-X58A-UD7 Error Code 88 (or 8b something)
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio