Along with the Meduza HDST I was also sent the Hybrid Pad which is specially designed to work with the Meduza to offer the best tracking, reading for the vertical liftoff distance and keeping the theme of the mouse and pad together on your desktop.
The bulk of the sides of this packaging are all about the bold names, cool artwork and a cut-away to allow out feeling the pad at the point of purchase if in a retail setting.
The information provided on the Hybrid Pad is all found in this little area on the back of the box. As you can see I have the 350mm by 250mm version, or the medium size. As you can see all three sizes come in a 3mm thickness.
Backing the pad is the 3mm foam used to pad the surface. The bottom of it has this chevron pattern to allow it to grab onto any surface well, including glass topped desks.
The top feels like a blend of nylon and maybe some sort of polymer glued onto the top of the foam. The surface has a bit more sheen than I am used to in cloth mats, but maybe that is to aid the HDST algorithms as the Meduza tracks across it.
Just one last shot of both the Meduza HDST gaming mouse and the Hybrid Pad together to finish things off before we get to the software.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging and Contents]
- Page 4 [Epic Gear Meduza HDST Gaming Mouse]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- SAPPHIRE announces RX 580 Nitro+ Special Edition
- Oppo R11 launch date and first images of the phone leak
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017