Packaging and Contents
With all the hints of Greek mythology, the packaging lends to the Meduza naming of this mouse from Epic Gear. With thick clumps of hair, a pair of eyes and the snake skin neck, the screaming mouth is a great way to display the mouse within.
Both side of the packaging are done almost as if it was a wall being tagged by spray paint. Over some barely visible scales and the overall black background, the red and orange Meduza name pops right out at you.
On the back is where Epic Gear takes time to talk about the Meduza. It starts with and explanation of HDST and move into the design. Down the left is a list of specifications and four images of the mouse surrounding a Medusa-like head with the HDST optic and switch on display in the cut out.
Even on the top of the packaging the scales continue as the OS requirements, Epic Gear information and compliances are posted over.
The inner packaging is a plastic clamshell that has thick corners to protect the Meduza in the middle. The cord is set in an outer compartment to keep the USB 2.0 plug from scratching it.
On the back of the inner packaging you will find the disc for the software. Under the disc, the cardboard that backs the mouse for the packaging on the front has descriptions and images of the Meduza and its layout. It also has a four step guide to getting you in full control of the Meduza at the right.
Here is the front of the disc showing that this is for the V1.0 drivers for the Meduza mouse. With all the graphics and the bright red lettering there is no mistaking which product this disc accompanies when you end up storing it somewhere other than the box.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging and Contents]
- Page 4 [Epic Gear Meduza HDST Gaming Mouse]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- KitGuru editor in chief apologizes for 'inflammatory' AMD article
- Intel Battery Optimizer Android app now cleans, too
- Assassin's Creed, Rainbow Six next in GeForce GTX bundles
- Microsoft's new 12.3-inch Surface Pro 4 starts at $899
- Netflix now supports voice commands on Windows 10
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- Topic: X99E-ITX/ac with 32GB ram
- The Crew WILD RUN PC CLOSED BETA WILL BE PLAYABLE FROM OCTOBER 15TH TO OCTOBER 19TH 2015
- MLG Announces Broadcast Talent for World Finals in New Orleans
- Patriot Announces New Viper 4 3600MHz Dual-Channel Memory Kit
- Supermicro Launches New 1U TwinPro Fully Redundant, Dual DP Node, SuperServer
- AMD Partners with Oculus and Dell to Power Oculus Ready PCs