Looking at the card the design is fairly basic; we've got a heatsink with some copper pipes running out the bottom and a fan that is fairly big sitting in the middle. It should do a good job of keeping our card cool. Outside of this there are no surprises with a single 6-pin PCIe power connector at the back of the card while across the top we find a single CrossFire connector which we'll be making use of today.
On the I/O side of things we find a Dual-Link DVI connector, HDMI port and two Mini-DP connectors on the far left. As mentioned on the previous page, it's nice to see that Sapphire has included a Mini-DP to DP connector in the bundle.
Out of the box a reference clocked HD 7770 will come in at 1000MHz on the core and 4500MHz QDR on the 1GB of GDDR5 memory. Looking below at the default clocks you can see the Sapphire comes in with an impressive 1150MHz core and 5000MHz QDR memory clock.
While slightly higher on the core compared to the XFX which came in at 1020MHz, the memory clock is slightly down compared to 5200MHz QDR. Heading into Afterburner we pushed the core of the XFX up to 1050MHz while we pushed the Sapphire memory clock up to 5200MHz QDR resulting in both cards running at 1050MHz / 5200MHz QDR.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [The Card and Specifications]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 11]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Mafia II]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Aliens vs. Predator]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Android 8.0 Oreo teased, should be unveiled soon
- Samsung to unveil four new VR/AR projects at MWC 2017
- Del Toro says 'Hellboy 3' is dead
- The Galaxy Note7 might be coming back with a new battery
- Nier: Automata on PC likely delayed due to piracy fears
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league