Modified cases have become one of the most popular components for nearly all types of users. Not too long ago, this was something that was only considered by the most hardcore of enthusiast, but with computers becoming so commonplace, the big window in the side of the case has become almost as common. But lets be honest, a lot of folks have neither the skill nor the time necessary to come up with their own personally modded enclosure.
Enter companies like Thermaltake who have heard the pleas for help and have answered the call. With their Xaser line of cases, Thermaltake has been providing pre-modded cases for those who don't have the inclination to create their own masterpiece. There are also options for quality power supplies for those who are replacing the entire outer shell and starting over.
So just sit right back and take a gander at the newest case to proudly wear the Xaser label. Who knows, it may just be your next enclosure! Oh, and be prepared for a lot of pictures. There are a few changes from their Xaser lineup of old.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Xaser III - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Xaser III - Page 2 [Exterior]
- Xaser III - Page 3 [Exterior Continued]
- Xaser III - Page 4 [Interior]
- Xaser III - Page 5 [Interior Continued]
- Xaser III - Page 6 [Miscellaneous]
- Xaser III - Page 7 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dishonored 2 live-action gameplay trailer looks awesome
- Sony hires new director for the 'Uncharted' feature film
- 'Indiana Jones 5' loses co-creator George Lucas
- Unlock Android N's full potential with this top course
- Xiaomi's VR headset looks good and costs only $29
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards