Modified cases have become one of the most popular components for nearly all types of users. Not too long ago, this was something that was only considered by the most hardcore of enthusiast, but with computers becoming so commonplace, the big window in the side of the case has become almost as common. But lets be honest, a lot of folks have neither the skill nor the time necessary to come up with their own personally modded enclosure.
Enter companies like Thermaltake who have heard the pleas for help and have answered the call. With their Xaser line of cases, Thermaltake has been providing pre-modded cases for those who don't have the inclination to create their own masterpiece. There are also options for quality power supplies for those who are replacing the entire outer shell and starting over.
So just sit right back and take a gander at the newest case to proudly wear the Xaser label. Who knows, it may just be your next enclosure! Oh, and be prepared for a lot of pictures. There are a few changes from their Xaser lineup of old.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Xaser III - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Xaser III - Page 2 [Exterior]
- Xaser III - Page 3 [Exterior Continued]
- Xaser III - Page 4 [Interior]
- Xaser III - Page 5 [Interior Continued]
- Xaser III - Page 6 [Miscellaneous]
- Xaser III - Page 7 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA to reveal GeForce GTX 1080 Ti on February 28
- AMD Radeon Vega details coming on February 28
- NASA finds 7 Earth-sized planets that could sustain life
- Huawei officially announces Honor V9
- Nintendo unboxes the Nintendo Switch
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- Z270 Supercarrier - blackscreen 09/d0, cannot switch to backup BIOS
- E5450 oveclock on EP45-DS3L
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood