Modified cases have become one of the most popular components for nearly all types of users. Not too long ago, this was something that was only considered by the most hardcore of enthusiast, but with computers becoming so commonplace, the big window in the side of the case has become almost as common. But lets be honest, a lot of folks have neither the skill nor the time necessary to come up with their own personally modded enclosure.
Enter companies like Thermaltake who have heard the pleas for help and have answered the call. With their Xaser line of cases, Thermaltake has been providing pre-modded cases for those who don't have the inclination to create their own masterpiece. There are also options for quality power supplies for those who are replacing the entire outer shell and starting over.
So just sit right back and take a gander at the newest case to proudly wear the Xaser label. Who knows, it may just be your next enclosure! Oh, and be prepared for a lot of pictures. There are a few changes from their Xaser lineup of old.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Xaser III - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Xaser III - Page 2 [Exterior]
- Xaser III - Page 3 [Exterior Continued]
- Xaser III - Page 4 [Interior]
- Xaser III - Page 5 [Interior Continued]
- Xaser III - Page 6 [Miscellaneous]
- Xaser III - Page 7 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft will use Windows 10 to sabotage Steam, says Epic Games boss
- Vizio acquired by LeEco, a Chinese electronics giant for $2 billion
- LG confirms $1.75 billion investment in flexible OLED displays
- $299 Xbox One S bundled with free copy of Halo 5, launches Aug 23
- Burnout creators begin work on new driving game with VR support
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio