Modified cases have become one of the most popular components for nearly all types of users. Not too long ago, this was something that was only considered by the most hardcore of enthusiast, but with computers becoming so commonplace, the big window in the side of the case has become almost as common. But lets be honest, a lot of folks have neither the skill nor the time necessary to come up with their own personally modded enclosure.
Enter companies like Thermaltake who have heard the pleas for help and have answered the call. With their Xaser line of cases, Thermaltake has been providing pre-modded cases for those who don't have the inclination to create their own masterpiece. There are also options for quality power supplies for those who are replacing the entire outer shell and starting over.
So just sit right back and take a gander at the newest case to proudly wear the Xaser label. Who knows, it may just be your next enclosure! Oh, and be prepared for a lot of pictures. There are a few changes from their Xaser lineup of old.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Xaser III - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Xaser III - Page 2 [Exterior]
- Xaser III - Page 3 [Exterior Continued]
- Xaser III - Page 4 [Interior]
- Xaser III - Page 5 [Interior Continued]
- Xaser III - Page 6 [Miscellaneous]
- Xaser III - Page 7 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New map, competitive ranking system arrive for Insurgency
- Google will reportedly shame vendors into Android updates
- Lenovo says Motorola acquisition 'did not meet expectations'
- Android Auto, CarPlay available for Hyundai vehicles
- GAINWARD's GeForce GTX 1080 Phoenix spotted with black/red/gold look
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Asus S300CA screen flickering/stripes
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition