Specifications, Availability and Pricing
Typically you would get a more generalized listing of the specifications, but there wasn't really that sort of offering. I covered that the mouse uses a Pixart Optical Sensor to obey your every command. Backing this is the 3600 FPS of the sensor, meaning how many readings it handles per second to track your movement. If you think you might be too fast for this mouse, you will need to be able to move faster than 130 inches per second before this mouse loses sight of your movements. Dimensionally the mouse is 37mm tall, 64mm wide and 124mm long and weighs in at a measly 72 grams. The Kana also offers a whole list of features like the Teflon feet, being ambidextrous, on the fly CPI adjustment and meaningful LED lighting built in as well.
Adding to the mouse's simplicity in design is the very easy to use SteelSeries Engine driver and control panel to make this mouse fit your needs not only in basic functionality, but almost unlimited control of what it can do. The mouse offers six buttons including right and left click, mouse scroll, CPI, left side and right side buttons. Now in each game you can create a profile and keep a list that you can activate for each game and if you set it up right, it will change the profile with the games .exe initiating. Then of course there is the whole other angle of making the buttons do more and that is with macro functionality. So as you can see, this is a little more than just a gamers mouse, it can be utilized by anyone who demands precision and comfort in their devices.
With what I am finding, the white 1.1 version of the Kana seems to be the one everyone is stocking at something like seventy various Google hits. Now I also know these mice are new and getting stock of both versions may have hit some bumps in the road. I was able to locate the black 1.1 Kana at somewhere I have never been to before, but with the pricing of $54.95, Gameworld can accept my PayPal funds the same as anyone else! Depending on your location, you may have a tough time finding the black one, but in my opinion, the fans were right, it is the better choice of the two options.
Now let's look at the box so we can get to the Kana Black 1.1 gaming mouse.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Faraday Future unveils its first electric car next month
- Nintendo Switch switches to full 1080p while docked
- Lexus covered its car in 41,999 programmable LED lights
- Nintendo Switch to have Gamecube Virtual Console games
- Sony's new add-on merges trading cards with mobile games
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel
- Western Digital introduces new 12TB and 14TB enterprise-class HDDs and SSDs