Specifications, Availability and Pricing
Typically you would get a more generalized listing of the specifications, but there wasn't really that sort of offering. I covered that the mouse uses a Pixart Optical Sensor to obey your every command. Backing this is the 3600 FPS of the sensor, meaning how many readings it handles per second to track your movement. If you think you might be too fast for this mouse, you will need to be able to move faster than 130 inches per second before this mouse loses sight of your movements. Dimensionally the mouse is 37mm tall, 64mm wide and 124mm long and weighs in at a measly 72 grams. The Kana also offers a whole list of features like the Teflon feet, being ambidextrous, on the fly CPI adjustment and meaningful LED lighting built in as well.
Adding to the mouse's simplicity in design is the very easy to use SteelSeries Engine driver and control panel to make this mouse fit your needs not only in basic functionality, but almost unlimited control of what it can do. The mouse offers six buttons including right and left click, mouse scroll, CPI, left side and right side buttons. Now in each game you can create a profile and keep a list that you can activate for each game and if you set it up right, it will change the profile with the games .exe initiating. Then of course there is the whole other angle of making the buttons do more and that is with macro functionality. So as you can see, this is a little more than just a gamers mouse, it can be utilized by anyone who demands precision and comfort in their devices.
With what I am finding, the white 1.1 version of the Kana seems to be the one everyone is stocking at something like seventy various Google hits. Now I also know these mice are new and getting stock of both versions may have hit some bumps in the road. I was able to locate the black 1.1 Kana at somewhere I have never been to before, but with the pricing of $54.95, Gameworld can accept my PayPal funds the same as anyone else! Depending on your location, you may have a tough time finding the black one, but in my opinion, the fans were right, it is the better choice of the two options.
Now let's look at the box so we can get to the Kana Black 1.1 gaming mouse.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni