What is there left to say about the Switch 810 Hybrid full tower chassis? I mean the case has everything.
It's large and in charge, it has that shiny piano black finish, has a ton of features, room for all sorts of water cooling and sells at a really great price! There is really nothing I can fault this design for. While the exterior isn't for everyone, the Phantom chassis proved in sales that enough people do like this look to take it to the next level. With the Switch 810, NZXT is going to have a tough time doing better than this design in the future. The Switch 810 is really just that good!
The cooling in the chassis as it was shipped to me was sufficient enough to deliver slightly above average results in my round of abuse. I did have the top louvers open during this testing and also gauged my audio levels with them open. While the Switch 810 does hum a bit even at like four to five feet away, it is much quieter than many other offerings. Having the included trick fan on the inside really helps to force that cool air up to the CPU and GPUs before it gets removed with the top and rear fans and this did help in the results. I tried it flat against the cage and in the 20ᵒ extended position as well and I found a slight angle to full angle is better than leaving it flat against the cage. Don't forget, you can still add another five fans to give even better cooling results.
For a company who I was slightly upset with, the last two submissions in cases have really sort of made me forget all about it. The Switch 810 is the new "it" case and you are going to be seeing a ton of mods done in it and likely will be seeing it at some of the upcoming LAN events. While the chassis is a fingerprint and dust magnet and will require some additional cleaning than most other cases, I still think that is worth the effort to have this sleek and sexy chassis holding your next build.
If you just can't wait and must have the Switch 810 right now, feel free to grab one directly from NZXT. No matter how you look at it, even if the exterior isn't "your thing" for $169.99 and everything you get, it is likely enough to even change your mind.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm launches new Snapdragon Wear 1200 platform
- Intel X299 chipset: 'VRM disaster' says pro overclocker
- AMD Radeon Vega Frontier Edition unboxed, it's BEAUTIFUL
- Nintendo wants to make Star Fox, Pikmin and Yoshi anime
- Radeon Vega Frontier barely beats GTX 1080 in tests
- AMD's Ryzen Pro Processor Lineup Revealed
- ASRock Motherboard Problem! Please Help!
- GIGABYTE X370-Gaming K7 Motherboard Review
- BIOSTAR X370GTN Gaming Motherboard Review
- Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk
- AMD launches the world's fastest graphics card for machine learning development and advanced visualization workloads, Radeon Vega Frontier Edition, available now
- Toshiba develops world's first QLC BiCS FLASH 3D memory with 4-Bit-Per-Cell technology
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus