Even though the box was pretty roughed up during shipping, we are still able to see the white version of the Switch 810 on the black panel much easier. At the top of the panel is the Switch 810 name and chassis size, while at the bottom this chassis is floating on a rainbow!
Here are seven various languages listing the features of the Switch 810 with another look at the chassis at the bottom.
The back offers a brief statement to start things off and then moves right into the interior of the chassis and all of its features. Eight smaller windows around the chassis show in closer detail the more important features to be found.
This side offers the specifications for the bays, the cooling that is included and that which is optional, the maximum lengths of cards and coolers and the general specs at the bottom. Lastly you see a pair of boxes, one of which has a blue sticker on it denoting the color of the included chassis.
The packaging on the Swift 810 is top notch! Even by using simple products like the Styrofoam end caps and the plastic liner everyone else does, NZXT went even further. Since the chassis is so shiny, there is an additional foam liner added under the plastic as a just in case measure of protection.
As if the packaging we seen up to now wasn't enough! NZXT again takes that extra step and not only covers all of that shiny plastic on the case with another layer of plastic protection; it's actually taped into place to be darn certain it won't get scratched.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How you can become a hacker's worst nightmare
- Snapchat announces sunglasses with a built-in camera
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now