The Build and Finished Product
With 95% of the build finished its time to take a spin around the Fusion 3000 and see what's going on now. I only installed one ODD into the chassis and to keep the wiring inside neater, I went with the bottom slot. I don't think the DVD drive breaks up the lines as much as the door does.
Once the feet are added you get two inches more of case. This allows for a good amount of room to supply cool air into the chassis and PSU. I know the motherboard is small, but the wire management is still superb. For all the reaching they do have to make, the build ended very clean.
In the back of the Fusion 3000, the only thing I find missing is another GPU to keep the red single stripe and dual card stripe pattern going. Other than that silliness, there is nothing abnormal to mention here.
I really wanted to test the amount of room there was behind the tray and to do so I wired the front I/O, laid the PSU wires over them and added the SATA cabling over both of them. I figured if the door can swallow this mess, you will have no issues with builds like this or much more involved ones either.
I am surprised! I had about 30mm of wiring stacked up there behind the door. Now I was brushing against the panel while I closed it, but the wiring gave enough to allow me to close this door with no deflection in the panel either.
I just added this one as the last image of the Fusion 3000 before I add the power cord and get into the testing.
Once I did power the system, I snuck a look through the window to have a look at what was actually visible. Through the thin opening I was able to easily see the cooler and the LED fan on top of it and I can even see some of the memory heatsinks, but that is about it.
With the Fusion 3000 now under full power, there is a glow of blue LED from the pair of intake fans behind the mesh. If you don't add fans to the door with LEDs or the CPU cooler doesn't have them, the only other lights going on the 3000 are the red and blue LEDs at the USB port.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni