AZZA Fusion 3000 Full Tower Chassis
Now you get to see what I mean by "chunky" as the front bezel of the Fusion 3000 definitely has angles and parts of the plastic going in all directions, but somehow keeps a style that makes you think its grabbing onto the mesh in the center of it.
Under the four removable ODD covers there is a large door backed with two 120mm fan to cool all ten of these hot-swap drive trays. Look close, there are four 2.5" trays, one of which is at the bottom right of the case and those are above six 3.5" trays. Adding a drive to the Fusion 3000 couldn't get easier!
The top of the chassis keeps hard angles and a few cut-outs to make it feel as if it's part of the front. The most interesting thing I found here is that that slider on the right side actively controls the louvers to open and close.
Focusing on the front I/O, you get a USB 2.0 and two USB 3.0 connections, the power and reset buttons and 3.5mm audio jacks. The PC power and HDD activity LEDs are located just above the USB 2.0 port.
The left side of the Fusion 3000 has this cowl hood shape embossed in the side. On that they added a plastic frame that contains a thin window at the top of it, while the rest is used to allow fans to be installed inside and breathe through this mesh panel.
The back has the bottom mounted PSU, a 140mm exhaust fan and the rear I/O hole as do most cases. What I like here is the ten expansion slots, seven water cooling holes and the wiring hole at the top of the case. I also see a pair of thumbscrews on the top, something I need to investigate!
The right side of the chassis offers the same cowling bump as the other side offers, but this time it is left in the full steel construction as its only job is to hole in the wiring I plan to stuff behind it.
Before we tear everything apart and get to the inside of the Fusion 3000, I thought I would spin the case around and raise the louvers so you could see them in the raised position as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Naughty Dog announces March 18, 2016 release for Uncharted 4 on PS4
- Google is trying to make 4K video less demanding on your connection
- FBI says companies lost $1.2B due to email scams since October 2013
- Qualcomm's next chip will use machine learning to detect malware
- Intel teases 100TB or larger SSDs for 2020
- Kingston DataTraveler microDuo 3C USB 3.1 Type-C Flash Drive Review
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20