AZZA Fusion 3000 Full Tower Chassis
Now you get to see what I mean by "chunky" as the front bezel of the Fusion 3000 definitely has angles and parts of the plastic going in all directions, but somehow keeps a style that makes you think its grabbing onto the mesh in the center of it.
Under the four removable ODD covers there is a large door backed with two 120mm fan to cool all ten of these hot-swap drive trays. Look close, there are four 2.5" trays, one of which is at the bottom right of the case and those are above six 3.5" trays. Adding a drive to the Fusion 3000 couldn't get easier!
The top of the chassis keeps hard angles and a few cut-outs to make it feel as if it's part of the front. The most interesting thing I found here is that that slider on the right side actively controls the louvers to open and close.
Focusing on the front I/O, you get a USB 2.0 and two USB 3.0 connections, the power and reset buttons and 3.5mm audio jacks. The PC power and HDD activity LEDs are located just above the USB 2.0 port.
The left side of the Fusion 3000 has this cowl hood shape embossed in the side. On that they added a plastic frame that contains a thin window at the top of it, while the rest is used to allow fans to be installed inside and breathe through this mesh panel.
The back has the bottom mounted PSU, a 140mm exhaust fan and the rear I/O hole as do most cases. What I like here is the ten expansion slots, seven water cooling holes and the wiring hole at the top of the case. I also see a pair of thumbscrews on the top, something I need to investigate!
The right side of the chassis offers the same cowling bump as the other side offers, but this time it is left in the full steel construction as its only job is to hole in the wiring I plan to stuff behind it.
Before we tear everything apart and get to the inside of the Fusion 3000, I thought I would spin the case around and raise the louvers so you could see them in the raised position as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple copies Samsung again, with exploding iPhone 7 Plus
- Microsoft admits PCs have 'eclipsed' consoles
- Civilization VI and Deluxe pre-order deals now available
- Spotify in 'advanced talks' to buy SoundCloud
- Hardware Deals: i5-6600K nears $200, GTX 1070 under $350
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now