AZZA Fusion 3000 Full Tower Chassis
Now you get to see what I mean by "chunky" as the front bezel of the Fusion 3000 definitely has angles and parts of the plastic going in all directions, but somehow keeps a style that makes you think its grabbing onto the mesh in the center of it.
Under the four removable ODD covers there is a large door backed with two 120mm fan to cool all ten of these hot-swap drive trays. Look close, there are four 2.5" trays, one of which is at the bottom right of the case and those are above six 3.5" trays. Adding a drive to the Fusion 3000 couldn't get easier!
The top of the chassis keeps hard angles and a few cut-outs to make it feel as if it's part of the front. The most interesting thing I found here is that that slider on the right side actively controls the louvers to open and close.
Focusing on the front I/O, you get a USB 2.0 and two USB 3.0 connections, the power and reset buttons and 3.5mm audio jacks. The PC power and HDD activity LEDs are located just above the USB 2.0 port.
The left side of the Fusion 3000 has this cowl hood shape embossed in the side. On that they added a plastic frame that contains a thin window at the top of it, while the rest is used to allow fans to be installed inside and breathe through this mesh panel.
The back has the bottom mounted PSU, a 140mm exhaust fan and the rear I/O hole as do most cases. What I like here is the ten expansion slots, seven water cooling holes and the wiring hole at the top of the case. I also see a pair of thumbscrews on the top, something I need to investigate!
The right side of the chassis offers the same cowling bump as the other side offers, but this time it is left in the full steel construction as its only job is to hole in the wiring I plan to stuff behind it.
Before we tear everything apart and get to the inside of the Fusion 3000, I thought I would spin the case around and raise the louvers so you could see them in the raised position as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Police called due to altercation between eSports pro and journalist
- Amazon's new Prime Air drones deliver packages in 30 minutes or less
- Star Wars Battlefront weekend PC players doubled by Team Fortress 2
- University of California develops valuable injury training simulation
- VTech hacked and 4.8 million accounts compromised, links to children
- be quiet! Dark Rock TF Top Flow CPU Cooler Review
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 Review
- "Cheap" 4K Rig
- wifi card for gigabyte x99m gaming 5 microatx
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis