Inside the Box
Here is the unit just as it arrived with the top open. There is no padding to protect the unit. It is simply protected by the cables that surround it on three sides and cardboard on the other three sides.
As has become the norm, Enermax has located the I/O specification label for the Platimax on the top of the power supply.
Enermax uses the same design as the MaxRevo and Revolution87+ for the Platimax.
Lettering is reversed on the other side so that it is displayed properly no matter where you install it in a case.
The modular connections on the front are well labeled.
The back houses the standard honeycomb mesh grill. It is open almost as much as can be with the exception of the added Enermax logo.
The bottom houses the 139mm twister bearing fan that cools the unit.
Seven modular cables are included; two for PCI-E connectors and five for peripheral connectors.
Included with the power supply is the user manual, AC power cord, Velcro cable ties, mounting screws, case badge, CableGuard clip and a product brochure.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- P.T. influenced game now coming to Xbox One and PS4, possibly VR
- Fox greenlights 'Deadpool' sequel before release of first
- Oculus founder says Rift pre-orders far outweigh dev kit orders
- FreeSync coming to mid-range HP laptops later this year
- iOS 9.3 beta 3 is out, adds Verizon Wi-Fi Calling, CarPlay features
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance