Inside the Box
Here is the unit just as it arrived with the top open. There is no padding to protect the unit. It is simply protected by the cables that surround it on three sides and cardboard on the other three sides.
As has become the norm, Enermax has located the I/O specification label for the Platimax on the top of the power supply.
Enermax uses the same design as the MaxRevo and Revolution87+ for the Platimax.
Lettering is reversed on the other side so that it is displayed properly no matter where you install it in a case.
The modular connections on the front are well labeled.
The back houses the standard honeycomb mesh grill. It is open almost as much as can be with the exception of the added Enermax logo.
The bottom houses the 139mm twister bearing fan that cools the unit.
Seven modular cables are included; two for PCI-E connectors and five for peripheral connectors.
Included with the power supply is the user manual, AC power cord, Velcro cable ties, mounting screws, case badge, CableGuard clip and a product brochure.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's 14nm Exynos mobile SoC boosts CPU power by 70%
- How you can launch your own Bitcoin business
- No Man's Sky patched to v1.07, huge list of improvements
- ADATA reveals new XPG Flame DDR4-3000 RAM
- I'm cheating on Overwatch with Battlefield 1, for now
- Intel 7th Gen "Kaby Lake" Core Processor Overview
- Who to Request For Motherboard Review Sample ?
- Cooler Master MasterCase 3 Micro-ATX Tower Case Review
- Samsung EVO 256GB microSDXC Memory Card Review
- Asrock z170 gaming k4/d3 and the f-stream tuning program
- Samsung mass produces 14nm Exynos processor with full connectivity integration
- Samsung launches two new curved gaming monitors
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces ROG Masters
- BIOSTAR TB150 PRO motherboard designed for professional mining
- ADATA launches XPG Flame DDR4 memory modules