Checking out the card we can see the dual fan setup with a really aggressively shaped shroud over the top, which looks great. You can see the heatsink between the fans and a number of copper heatpipes across the bottom. Taking a spin around the card we can see two 6-Pin PCIe power connectors up the back as you'd expect while closer to the front we have two CrossFire connectors and the dual BIOS switch.
The I/O side of things houses a Dual-Link DVI connector, HDMI connector and two mini DisplayPort connectors. Across the top we've got a typical vent setup, but with this kind of fan setup, it isn't as useful, as the air isn't pushed just outside the case.
As we mentioned in the introduction we're dealing with an OC video card today and looking below you can see that Sapphire has chosen to bump the core from 800MHz to 900MHz. Unfortunately they didn't do anything with the 3GB of GDDR5 which carries the default 5000MHz QDR clock.
Before we move onto the testbed, though, we want to make sure that CrossFire is up and running and as you can see at the bottom of the image, it is enabled via 2 GPUs. Of course the best way to make sure it's working is to fire up 3DMark 11, which we'll do in just a moment.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and The Package]
- Page 2 [The Card and Specifications]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 11]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Mafia II]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Aliens vs. Predator]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft to announce Xbox One X pre-order details soon
- VRAM prices increase over 30% in August alone
- Netflix to spend $7 billion on content in 2018
- Intel's next-gen Ice Lake CPUs announced SUPER EARLY
- Destiny 2's new 4K trailer: PC master race goodness
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- how many pcie slots can i use?
- Bios question on new build
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes