Checking out the card we can see the dual fan setup with a really aggressively shaped shroud over the top, which looks great. You can see the heatsink between the fans and a number of copper heatpipes across the bottom. Taking a spin around the card we can see two 6-Pin PCIe power connectors up the back as you'd expect while closer to the front we have two CrossFire connectors and the dual BIOS switch.
The I/O side of things houses a Dual-Link DVI connector, HDMI connector and two mini DisplayPort connectors. Across the top we've got a typical vent setup, but with this kind of fan setup, it isn't as useful, as the air isn't pushed just outside the case.
As we mentioned in the introduction we're dealing with an OC video card today and looking below you can see that Sapphire has chosen to bump the core from 800MHz to 900MHz. Unfortunately they didn't do anything with the 3GB of GDDR5 which carries the default 5000MHz QDR clock.
Before we move onto the testbed, though, we want to make sure that CrossFire is up and running and as you can see at the bottom of the image, it is enabled via 2 GPUs. Of course the best way to make sure it's working is to fire up 3DMark 11, which we'll do in just a moment.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and The Package]
- Page 2 [The Card and Specifications]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 11]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Mafia II]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Aliens vs. Predator]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ZOTAC's new Sonix PCIe 480GB SSD reads at 2.8GB/sec
- Halloween Sale: Under $7 for Evil Within & Mad Max
- ZOTAC's new mini PC packs full-sized GeForce GTX 1080
- Brand new Intel Kaby Lake HP laptops, up to $510 Off
- ZOTAC teams with Thermaltake on new GTX 1080 ArcticStorm
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards