Checking out the card we can see the dual fan setup with a really aggressively shaped shroud over the top, which looks great. You can see the heatsink between the fans and a number of copper heatpipes across the bottom. Taking a spin around the card we can see two 6-Pin PCIe power connectors up the back as you'd expect while closer to the front we have two CrossFire connectors and the dual BIOS switch.
The I/O side of things houses a Dual-Link DVI connector, HDMI connector and two mini DisplayPort connectors. Across the top we've got a typical vent setup, but with this kind of fan setup, it isn't as useful, as the air isn't pushed just outside the case.
As we mentioned in the introduction we're dealing with an OC video card today and looking below you can see that Sapphire has chosen to bump the core from 800MHz to 900MHz. Unfortunately they didn't do anything with the 3GB of GDDR5 which carries the default 5000MHz QDR clock.
Before we move onto the testbed, though, we want to make sure that CrossFire is up and running and as you can see at the bottom of the image, it is enabled via 2 GPUs. Of course the best way to make sure it's working is to fire up 3DMark 11, which we'll do in just a moment.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and The Package]
- Page 2 [The Card and Specifications]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 11]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Mafia II]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Aliens vs. Predator]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft's latest 'The Breach' trailer for Rainbow Six: Siege
- Quentin Tarantino explains his love for 70mm, says it trumps digital
- Man gets shot, instead of calling the cops, he grabs an Uber home
- New Fallout 4 mod dramatically overhauls in-game landscapes
- Apple rumored to remove the 3.5mm headphone jack from the next iPhone
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 Review
- "Cheap" 4K Rig
- wifi card for gigabyte x99m gaming 5 microatx
- Newly built PC won't boot
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis