Accessories and Documentation
I broke the hardware into two groups, the screws and do-dad's and the wire management gear and here we have the latter. There are three large loops for managing wires that you can stick anywhere in the case you need them with the foam tape on the back of each of these. You also get five zip tie straps to help manage the wiring as needed.
The screws and do-dad's include a four piece set of fan screws and ten red washers to isolate the some of the thirteen motherboard screws next to the washers. The seven thicker screws are for hard drive mounting and ODD mounting while the eight hex-head screws are for the PSU and HDDs. They also include three extra brass risers and a motherboard speaker for basic diagnostics.
The user manual is presented well with the all black cover and Raidmax name and logo on it. In reality it is a very basic guide with average images that just cover the essentials for those who have never seen a case before.
On the inside it starts off with a message to the buyers and kicks right into the build showing you where the PSU goes and where the screws line up, then shifts gears over to the motherboard.
It then goes right into the expansion cards and moves into case to motherboard connectivity. They show a USB 2.0 connection which this Viper doesn't have and the HD Audio connection along with wiring diagrams for each.
Flipping the paper over it moves into the four wires for the LEDs and buttons on the front of the Viper. I do like that it says which is which and also offers the colors in the description with which wire is positive and negative. It also shows the basics on how to work the ODD bay tool-less latches. Like I said, not much going on in here, so if you are looking at how to remove fans, or get the front panel off, or anything of that nature, you are just going to have to do some investigating to figure these things out with some trial and error testing.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei unveils the Watch 2 and Watch 2 Classic
- Enter the 'Doctor Strange' world in our Blu-ray giveaway
- Huawei unveils the P10 and P10 Plus
- R.I.P. Bill Paxton 1955-2017
- Iconic Nokia 3310 is now official and comes with Snake
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand
- Introducing LG XPower2 with high capacity battery designed for demanding users
- Enjoy incredible performance of AMD RYZEN with BIOSTAR X370GT5 motherboard
- COLORFUL introduces iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G Advanced video card
- Team Group introduces its fastest SSD for gamers with T-FORCE CARDEA M.2 SSD