Accessories and Documentation
Here are the feet for the Raider! You get large plastic discs with a ring of brushed aluminum to spice it up. On one side you have large rubber pads to protect the surface and keep the chassis on one place. On the reverse you will find discs of double sided tape to apply the feet to the bottom of the chassis.
Getting some of the large parts out of the way, you can check off the motherboard speaker and nine wiring zip ties to help manage wiring wherever you want to run it.
The assortment of screws covers the drives, PSU and motherboard mounting screws. You also get black risers, Kensington lock loop and an extra pointed thumbscrew. Along with the motherboard riser socket, I got a large screw head without any threads attached to it; odd!
The quick installation guide for the Raider is pretty thorough. It looks as if a little money was saved here as well, keeping things simple in black and white. Don't let the lack of money spent here fool you; the information contained inside is better than most manufacturers offer.
On top of the basics of listing the parts and showing how to remove the doors, install the PSU and such, BitFenix goes on to cover the tops removal and the fan installation for that fan and the 120mm in the rear of the case.
Something to note here is that when they show gaining access to the front bezel for removal, the top is shown as removed first. They do interlock at the top and it must be removed in that order to avoid any breakage. If you should choose to remove the 120mm Spectre fans supplied here, you can see a 200mm fan is also an option.
I was a bit confused about just how BitFenix even got the 120mm fans in the front in the first place looking at it from the sides. As you go through the instructions you can see they must be slid in and out through the 5.25" bays.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New photos and a shocking price of Huawei Mate 9 emerged
- Elon Musk describes his vision for colonization of Mars
- Nintendo Switch is single-screen only, says Nintendo
- Nintendo Switch gets a much-needed splash of color
- Skyrim Remaster mods limited to 1GB on PS4
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now