Accessories and Documentation
Here are the feet for the Raider! You get large plastic discs with a ring of brushed aluminum to spice it up. On one side you have large rubber pads to protect the surface and keep the chassis on one place. On the reverse you will find discs of double sided tape to apply the feet to the bottom of the chassis.
Getting some of the large parts out of the way, you can check off the motherboard speaker and nine wiring zip ties to help manage wiring wherever you want to run it.
The assortment of screws covers the drives, PSU and motherboard mounting screws. You also get black risers, Kensington lock loop and an extra pointed thumbscrew. Along with the motherboard riser socket, I got a large screw head without any threads attached to it; odd!
The quick installation guide for the Raider is pretty thorough. It looks as if a little money was saved here as well, keeping things simple in black and white. Don't let the lack of money spent here fool you; the information contained inside is better than most manufacturers offer.
On top of the basics of listing the parts and showing how to remove the doors, install the PSU and such, BitFenix goes on to cover the tops removal and the fan installation for that fan and the 120mm in the rear of the case.
Something to note here is that when they show gaining access to the front bezel for removal, the top is shown as removed first. They do interlock at the top and it must be removed in that order to avoid any breakage. If you should choose to remove the 120mm Spectre fans supplied here, you can see a 200mm fan is also an option.
I was a bit confused about just how BitFenix even got the 120mm fans in the front in the first place looking at it from the sides. As you go through the instructions you can see they must be slid in and out through the 5.25" bays.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni