Every time I turn around it seems that the minimum required PSU wattage should be higher than the one I just got. So to take care of this problem, we should be looking for a high-end power supply that will be able to handle the stress of power hungry components.
But not only that, you should also be looking for a power supply that is made with the highest level of quality that you can find. After all, a solid video card alone can set you back over US$400, so we need to have something that will make it work to its highest possible level of performance but also remain stable so there isn't a chance of ruining it.
Folks, the Antec TrueControl offers you both the high power levels required for modern systems and also the quality that you need to run your enthusiast rig. Add in the ability to adjust the actual voltage levels along the various power rails and you have yourself one of the best power supplies currently available. After all, in our quest for more power, we need to be able to get all the power we can muster. This Antec unit does just that and more.
Bottom line...If you need a quality PSU that offers excellent power output plus features for the enthusiast, then just go out and get a TrueControl 550.
High power output
Adjustable voltage levels
Plenty of connectors
Adjustable fan speed
Still have those "FAN ONLY" connectors
Rating - 9.5/10 and TweakTown's Editors Choice Award
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- TrueControl 550 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- TrueControl 550 - Page 2 [The PSU]
- TrueControl 550 - Page 3 [TrueCONTROL]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GALAX unveils new prismatic Gamer Series DDR4 RAM lineup
- New ASUS ROG Swift monitor can hit 180Hz with NVIDIA G-Sync
- ASUS VR headset makes a surprise appearance at Computex
- MSI wants to put a GTX 1080 in its new VR PC backpack
- ZOTAC's GeForce GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme is a BEAST, and we love it
- Z170 Extreme7+ Correct USB drivers Win10 x64
- Z170 Fatal1ty Gaming K4 & 950 NVMe M.2 SSD question
- Problem entering bios on new build
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 - Titan X Performance For Under $400
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Patriot presents UHS-II capable EP PRO-II SDXC and microSDXC
- Patriot announces 2TB Ignite SSD
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the new Level 10 Advanced gaming mouse
- EVGA announces its GeForce GTX 1080 series
- Palit announces the GeForce GTX 1080 GameRock and Super JetStream