Every time I turn around it seems that the minimum required PSU wattage should be higher than the one I just got. So to take care of this problem, we should be looking for a high-end power supply that will be able to handle the stress of power hungry components.
But not only that, you should also be looking for a power supply that is made with the highest level of quality that you can find. After all, a solid video card alone can set you back over US$400, so we need to have something that will make it work to its highest possible level of performance but also remain stable so there isn't a chance of ruining it.
Folks, the Antec TrueControl offers you both the high power levels required for modern systems and also the quality that you need to run your enthusiast rig. Add in the ability to adjust the actual voltage levels along the various power rails and you have yourself one of the best power supplies currently available. After all, in our quest for more power, we need to be able to get all the power we can muster. This Antec unit does just that and more.
Bottom line...If you need a quality PSU that offers excellent power output plus features for the enthusiast, then just go out and get a TrueControl 550.
High power output
Adjustable voltage levels
Plenty of connectors
Adjustable fan speed
Still have those "FAN ONLY" connectors
Rating - 9.5/10 and TweakTown's Editors Choice Award
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- TrueControl 550 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- TrueControl 550 - Page 2 [The PSU]
- TrueControl 550 - Page 3 [TrueCONTROL]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Major flaw found in Intel CPUs and HT, needs BIOS fix
- Apple talks about designing the touchscreen for iPhone
- Facebook pays up to $3 million per ep for original shows
- Intel's next-gen 6C/12T: competes with AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
- Microsoft sees 32TB of unreleased Windows builds leaked
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- The Mummy Movie Review
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller