Three blue stripes fade to black as the image of a white Phantom 410 graces the front of the packaging with its presence. There isn't much else to note besides the company name and the notation of this being from the Crafted Series.
Under the "Phantom 410" this side has seven languages of lists for the features you are about to see on the rear of the box.
Six images of features, two externally and 4 of internal components are placed next to a brief statement from NZXT about the Phantom 410 and what it offers. At the bottom a list of ten features flank the left side of a large image of the interior of the chassis.
There shouldn't be any issues reading the specifications for this chassis. The font and size of this distracted my eyes this whole time from the more important color selection sticker at the bottom. Seriously, until I opened the package just after this image did I realize this Phantom 410 was red!
After I picked my jaw up a bit, I lifted the chassis out of the box. There is a thin plastic liner covering the chassis, and the window has clinging plastic stuck to both sides for travel protection. Thick Styrofoam end caps keep the chassis away from the cardboard and are plenty of protection to have delivered me a Phantom 410 in perfect shape.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Faraday Future receives only 60 deposits for the FF 91
- Huawei P10 to have the highest pricing in the series
- Honor 8 successor comes with 6GB of RAM and 128GB ROM
- Nokia hints at Snapdragon 835 powered smartphone
- Resident Evil 7's Windows 10 PC port is a big mess
- How do i brake the boot loop? (no post)
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- AVerMedia's AVerCaster HEVC RS9280 brings 3G-SDI to professional 4K HEVC video
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017