Inside the Box
Here we find out things are packed inside the box. The unit is protected by plenty of foam so that it doesn't receive any damage during shipping.
On top is the I/O specification label and serial number.
On one side we find a simplistic side with just the NZXT logo stamped into the metal.
The other side is as plain as can be as it doesn't even have the logo stamped into it.
Moving to the back of the HALE82, we find the standard honeycomb mesh with on/off rocker switch and AC input.
Here we have the modular connections on the front as well as the native cables exiting the unit. NZXT uses both a grommet and a zip tie to protect the native cables exiting the power supply.
The bottom of the unit houses the white fan with wire grill that cools the HALE82 power supply. The white fan gives a nice look to the unit if you are seeking something with high contrast.
All of the modular cables included are of the flat ribbon type and are not sleeved.
Also included are the user manual, AC power cord and mounting screws.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huge cyber attack involved 10s of millions IP addresses
- Apple's iPod changed the world of music 15 years ago
- ARK: Survival Evolved update: new dinos, maps, and more
- AT&T buys HBO, Warner Bros., and CNN for $80 billion
- Shadow Warrior 2 patched, includes several optimizations
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook