Inside the Box
Here we find out things are packed inside the box. The unit is protected by plenty of foam so that it doesn't receive any damage during shipping.
On top is the I/O specification label and serial number.
On one side we find a simplistic side with just the NZXT logo stamped into the metal.
The other side is as plain as can be as it doesn't even have the logo stamped into it.
Moving to the back of the HALE82, we find the standard honeycomb mesh with on/off rocker switch and AC input.
Here we have the modular connections on the front as well as the native cables exiting the unit. NZXT uses both a grommet and a zip tie to protect the native cables exiting the power supply.
The bottom of the unit houses the white fan with wire grill that cools the HALE82 power supply. The white fan gives a nice look to the unit if you are seeking something with high contrast.
All of the modular cables included are of the flat ribbon type and are not sleeved.
Also included are the user manual, AC power cord and mounting screws.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- HP teases a high-end PC backpack for VR, still a work in progress
- Corsair's custom-built Dominator Platinum RAM for ASUS ROG announced
- EVGA's new GeForce GTX 1080 features ACX 3.0 cooling, and more
- Colorful's new iGame GeForce GTX 1080 has stock GPU clock of 1.84GHz
- NBC announces it will air Rio Olympics in 4K, HDR and even Dolby Atmos
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Tesoro to showcase new infrared key switch at Computex 2016
- Colorful introduces first custom GTX1080: Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G
- CybertronPC offers new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics on all desktops
- Inno3D announces new GeForce GTX 1080 video cards
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB