Inside the Box
Here we find out things are packed inside the box. The unit is protected by plenty of foam so that it doesn't receive any damage during shipping.
On top is the I/O specification label and serial number.
On one side we find a simplistic side with just the NZXT logo stamped into the metal.
The other side is as plain as can be as it doesn't even have the logo stamped into it.
Moving to the back of the HALE82, we find the standard honeycomb mesh with on/off rocker switch and AC input.
Here we have the modular connections on the front as well as the native cables exiting the unit. NZXT uses both a grommet and a zip tie to protect the native cables exiting the power supply.
The bottom of the unit houses the white fan with wire grill that cools the HALE82 power supply. The white fan gives a nice look to the unit if you are seeking something with high contrast.
All of the modular cables included are of the flat ribbon type and are not sleeved.
Also included are the user manual, AC power cord and mounting screws.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Valve partners with Bitpay, with Bitcoin support now on Steam
- Intel no longer defines itself as a PC company, thinking more broadly
- Weekly Giveaway: Win a ZOTAC SONIX PCIe 480GB SSD (Global Entry!)
- Facebook, Messenger, Instagram apps debut on Windows 10
- Fallout 4 Steam patch adds Survival difficulty, improves performance
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- Lian Li PC-X510 question about resonance sound
- 1MORE Swarovski Crystal Piston Earphones Review
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched