Inside the Box
Here we find out things are packed inside the box. The unit is protected by plenty of foam so that it doesn't receive any damage during shipping.
On top is the I/O specification label and serial number.
On one side we find a simplistic side with just the NZXT logo stamped into the metal.
The other side is as plain as can be as it doesn't even have the logo stamped into it.
Moving to the back of the HALE82, we find the standard honeycomb mesh with on/off rocker switch and AC input.
Here we have the modular connections on the front as well as the native cables exiting the unit. NZXT uses both a grommet and a zip tie to protect the native cables exiting the power supply.
The bottom of the unit houses the white fan with wire grill that cools the HALE82 power supply. The white fan gives a nice look to the unit if you are seeking something with high contrast.
All of the modular cables included are of the flat ribbon type and are not sleeved.
Also included are the user manual, AC power cord and mounting screws.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Das Keyboard takes $20 off keyboards, $0 shipping for holiday sales
- Remedy has finished the 'shivering' end scene in Quantum Break
- Razer injects chromatic flavor into Lenovo's new gaming PC lineup
- NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 900 series price drops for the holidays
- Rumor: Sony unlocks PS4's seventh core to boost performance
- NEed help setting bios
- Sharp GX-BT7 2.1-Channel Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Review
- D-Link DCS-2630L 1080p Ultra-Wide View IP Wi-Fi Camera Review
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 240L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis