Finally we did some overclocking to test how far the memory would go. We used ratings of 6-3-3 and used both CL2 and 2.5.
Mushkin has always produced good modules for the PC overclockers, and this is no exception. Designed for overclockers, Mushkin has won my praise on their design and performance.
Overclocking wise, OCZ and Mushkin were on just about equal terms with only 9MHz difference in the maximum speeds at CL2.5. Cost wise it's on par with most other high performance/hand picked modules on the market.
On the whole Mushkin has kept to its tradition of good performance, great overclocking, but more can be done to improve its cost.
Stable at High speeds
Rated to 433MHz
Rating: 8.5 out of 10
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- SpaceX's December launch postponed until early January
- Huawei will unveil their concept phone on December 16th
- Cassini shows first images of Saturn from new orbit
- Doom update adds Infernal Run mode, multiplayer bots
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel