- Copper heatspreader build
- PC3500 = 433MHz DRAM Bus
- 6-Layer PCB
- Rated 2.5-4-4
- 32x8 chips
- Hand tested
Mushkin are one for insuring that you will get your memory in good condition. Our sample was sent to us in a blow up bubble package. The memory is placed in the package and the outer shell if filled with air; this allows the parcel to be cushioned against any impact. The modules are also encased in an anti-static bag to prevent any electric shock.
The module looks similar to OCZ and other high speed modules on the market today. The heatspreader is a design that is used by Geil and OCZ. The only major difference is the name engraved into both sides. The module itself, due to the copper heatspreader is rather heavy.
On one side, Mushkin has placed a black label with PC3500 in reddish writing; this gives the memory rating speed of the module.
With the heatspreader removed, we see that Mushkin has elected to use a black PCB. The black PCB is the new PCB colouring scheme used by Mushkin for this High Performance modules, blue for the mid range and green for its value series.
Modules are spaced sparkly, one then a blank. This is due to the module while having modules both sides of the unit. It is classed as a single sided DIMM. This allows better heat dissipation and allows two of these modules to be used in a three DIMM Intel I845 based board.
Like some of Mushkins high power modules, this one uses Winbond 5ns T-SOP chips to power this module. These same chips are used on Corsair XMS3500 and Winbonds own PC3500 modules - Defiantly a trusted chip.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni