Mushkin are one of the oldest memory manufacturers who have officially supported the overclockers. It was Mushkin who first brought out high speed PC133 SDRAM in the days of the Intel 440BX chipset, well before VIAs push on the standard.
Mushkin moved on to produce one of the first PC150 SDRAM modules for people wanting higher speeds out of their overclocking rigs. 150MHz was the last of the SDRAM modules that Mushkin was willing to produce, seeing that DDR SDRAM would be the future, and concentrated their entire R&D on PC1600 and 2100 DDR SDRAM modules.
Mushkins first DDR modules were not known for their overclocking abilities, and companies like Corsair, OCZ and Kingmax were able to capitalise on faster modules. Now with partners like Winbond for memory modules, Mushkin has moved towards the top of the DDR SDRAM market.
We have in our labs today the Mushkin PC3500 (DDR-433) memory modules. How does it stack up? Let's see.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen 5 processors hit some retailers, 3 weeks early
- Madcatz delisted from New York Stock Exchange
- Director claims Rotten Tomatoes is 'destroying film'
- Destiny 2 'leak' reveals September release date
- Last Galaxy S8 leak before launch - the box
- NZXT Kraken X42 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Corsair ONE Pro SFF Gaming PC Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Download "ScanPST.exe tool
- Gamdias Hermes P1 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse