Mushkin are one of the oldest memory manufacturers who have officially supported the overclockers. It was Mushkin who first brought out high speed PC133 SDRAM in the days of the Intel 440BX chipset, well before VIAs push on the standard.
Mushkin moved on to produce one of the first PC150 SDRAM modules for people wanting higher speeds out of their overclocking rigs. 150MHz was the last of the SDRAM modules that Mushkin was willing to produce, seeing that DDR SDRAM would be the future, and concentrated their entire R&D on PC1600 and 2100 DDR SDRAM modules.
Mushkins first DDR modules were not known for their overclocking abilities, and companies like Corsair, OCZ and Kingmax were able to capitalise on faster modules. Now with partners like Winbond for memory modules, Mushkin has moved towards the top of the DDR SDRAM market.
We have in our labs today the Mushkin PC3500 (DDR-433) memory modules. How does it stack up? Let's see.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NASA finds 7 Earth-sized planets that could sustain life
- Huawei officially announces Honor V9
- Nintendo unboxes the Nintendo Switch
- NieR: Automata PC release date 'accidentally' revealed
- Nintendo Switch launch game exceeds console's storage
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- Z270 Supercarrier - blackscreen 09/d0, cannot switch to backup BIOS
- E5450 oveclock on EP45-DS3L
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood