Mushkin are one of the oldest memory manufacturers who have officially supported the overclockers. It was Mushkin who first brought out high speed PC133 SDRAM in the days of the Intel 440BX chipset, well before VIAs push on the standard.
Mushkin moved on to produce one of the first PC150 SDRAM modules for people wanting higher speeds out of their overclocking rigs. 150MHz was the last of the SDRAM modules that Mushkin was willing to produce, seeing that DDR SDRAM would be the future, and concentrated their entire R&D on PC1600 and 2100 DDR SDRAM modules.
Mushkins first DDR modules were not known for their overclocking abilities, and companies like Corsair, OCZ and Kingmax were able to capitalise on faster modules. Now with partners like Winbond for memory modules, Mushkin has moved towards the top of the DDR SDRAM market.
We have in our labs today the Mushkin PC3500 (DDR-433) memory modules. How does it stack up? Let's see.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- First look at how Musk's underground tunnels might work
- Overwatch is now home to over 30 million gamers
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- Capcom's 2016 financials outline company's future
- G1 Sniper 2 rev 1.0 wont boot with GtX 1070
- H97M Pro4 - Machine comes out of sleep mode when deactivated but monitor does not
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives