Mushkin are one of the oldest memory manufacturers who have officially supported the overclockers. It was Mushkin who first brought out high speed PC133 SDRAM in the days of the Intel 440BX chipset, well before VIAs push on the standard.
Mushkin moved on to produce one of the first PC150 SDRAM modules for people wanting higher speeds out of their overclocking rigs. 150MHz was the last of the SDRAM modules that Mushkin was willing to produce, seeing that DDR SDRAM would be the future, and concentrated their entire R&D on PC1600 and 2100 DDR SDRAM modules.
Mushkins first DDR modules were not known for their overclocking abilities, and companies like Corsair, OCZ and Kingmax were able to capitalise on faster modules. Now with partners like Winbond for memory modules, Mushkin has moved towards the top of the DDR SDRAM market.
We have in our labs today the Mushkin PC3500 (DDR-433) memory modules. How does it stack up? Let's see.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Google Contributor reduces website ads for monthly fee
- AMD Radeon Settings, Crimson Edition driver released
- Microsoft says its worker cutback affected staff diversity
- Sony tells users not to upgrade to Windows 10
- Increase in card use ensures China's payment fraud rises
- Upgrade RAM on G11CD system assistance
- C2750D4I - BMC Update Failed
- X99 Extreme 6/3.1 Bios Update to support Samsung 950 Pro M.2.
- PC-A04 case top USB Multi-Media I/O ports replacement
- Asrock H170M-ITX\ac Windows 10 fresh install
- EASARS Unveils World of Tanks and Team RIVAL Licensed Gaming Gear
- G.SKILL Boosts DDR4 8GB Module Speed Up to 4133MHz 16GB
- Sharkoon Announces SHARK ZONE K20 Gaming Keyboard
- EK Releases Monoblock for GIGABYTE Z170X Motherboards
- BROFORCE AIR-DROPS HUGE POST LAUNCH UPDATE BECAUSE FREEDOM CANNOT BE CONTAINED