The Enermax Fulmo GT Big Tower Chassis
The front of the chassis is a towering mass of steel mesh covering the top as it rounds down into the removable bay covers. Once passed those, the mesh gets switched to some with a honeycomb support molded into the mesh with an Enermax logo pasted to the bottom of the Fulmo GT.
The top of the chassis starts off with the front I/O panel with a hard drive dock just behind it. Then to match the façade of the chassis the same honeycomb supported mesh is used on the removable cover behind the dock.
Moving in closer to the front I/O you can now see that it includes an e-SATA, four USB 3.0 or backwards compatible to USB 2.0 ports and the pair of audio jacks. On the right side of the dock there is a fan speed controller, a lighting control button, the activity LEDS and the power and reset buttons.
Grabbing this cover and sliding it back reveals a hidden area that is roughly 27mm deep. While you may not fit a radiator in here, it does give room for fans to be placed in here, hidden from the outside, but not taking up room internally.
The left side of the chassis is taken up with a large mesh insert. This insert will house up to four 180mm fans. Enermax chose to ship two 180mm Vegas fans here from the factory.
Aside from the rear I/O area, ten expansion slots, 140mm exhaust fan, and the bottom mounted PSU, there is still the seven holes for wiring or tubing and room for an additional fan at the very top. This panel can be removed so that the chassis can utilize a top mounted PSU, allowing for more than one PSU.
The right side of the chassis is pretty plain and is only broken up by the CPU socket area that has been punched out for a fan. One thing I see that is strange, this case is built for a dual socket board, but offers cooling for only one of them here - strange!
Under the Fulmo GT, there is a one piece dust filter that runs two-thirds the length of the chassis and is surround by large chunk feet to support the chassis. If installing the casters, the rear feet will need to be removed to install them.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Multiple Instagram accounts now supported on Android
- Make us an awesome TweakTown wallpaper, win a Corsair Hydro H110i GT
- Raspberry Pi Zero sells out in a day
- Windows Defender works against Dell adware certificate
- Garmin releases radar to assist cyclists with safety concerns
- D-Link DCS-2630L 1080p Ultra-Wide View IP Wi-Fi Camera Review
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 240L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- heya! PC-A10 case parts?
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader