Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The all black steel chassis adds quite a bit of mesh to cover the front, top and the left side opening in that panel. ABS plastic is used in black to act as the frame for the top and front bezel and is accented with a pair of silver stripes that run along the top and down the sides of the front of the Fulmo GT. The rest of the exterior has the front I/O consisting of USB 2.0, USB 3.0, e-SATA, audio, fan control and lighting control of the LEDs in the five included fans. At the bottom there are huge, chunky, rubber feet to keep this monstrously sized chassis firmly in place. For those who may want to slide this chassis around a bit, there is also a full set of lockable casters to replace the feet and offer just such ability in the Fulmo GT.
On the interior there is a lot going on. In the front you have room for four 5.25" devices, and directly under this room for 2.5" and 3.5" drives, ten in total using plastic trays that slide in and out of the rack assembly. The motherboard tray is laid out and designed for an HPTX motherboard, but still offers wire management options for smaller boards. The chassis is designed to allow an additional five fans into the chassis to cool the massive amounts of hardware that can be contained within. The motherboard tray has all the wire management holes you can ever want, a plethora of tie points and dual CPU cooler back plate access holes. This leaves the rear of the chassis which offers ten expansion slots for running multiple GPU systems. On top of the provided cooling installed into the Fulmo GT, it is also water cooling friendly supporting a 420mm radiator in the top and also has grommets in the rear for external cooling above the Velcro strap used to secure the PSU during travel. With the size and heft of this chassis, I don't see you carrying this too far, but with the optional casters installed, I can see this rolling around over long distances. The strap will then help keep it from bouncing around.
I am pleased to be able to say, for such a new release, looking around, I found nine locations to purchase the Fulmo GT. Pricing sways from the lowest listing of $209.99 at Newegg.com all the way up to $273.16 at another e-tailer, but of course I try to find the best overall deal and with the Enermax Fulmo GT Newegg.com has not only the cheapest base pricing, but also the best total cost deal once shipping is included. Considering the $150 Xclio Touch 787 we just looked at, and is sold as a super tower, which should compete with a "big tower" in my mind, so let's get down to it and see where the $60 is applied, and if it is worth it to have this chassis even if an EVGA SR-2 or SR-3 system isn't in your near future. Hopefully by the time I am done you will see that you can't really ask for much more than what the Fulmo GT brings to the table at this price!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform