Albatron has once again jumped in head first, and has landed in favorable waters. The Medusa 4800SE is a magnificent video card if you are looking for something on a medium budget.
Overclocking on the 4800SE is almost identical to the 4200P Turbo we tested earlier with one exception, memory frequencies were able to go slightly further than the Ti4200P turbo, this is due to the reduced latency of the 4800SE's memory modules.
On a design front, it is very similar to the Ti4600 cards out on the market, so if you want one, make sure your board has enough clearance around the AGP slot to accommodate the card.
Once again the games and software bundle are somewhat disappointing but costs need to be reduced, rather this than cheap parts on the card.
Large copper heatsink on GPU
Cooling on memory units.
Small games bundle
Rating - 9/10
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Albatron Ti4800SE - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Albatron Ti4800SE - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Albatron Ti4800SE - Page 3 [Features]
- Albatron Ti4800SE - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System and Synthetic 3D]
- Albatron Ti4800SE - Page 5 [Benchmarks - OpenGL]
- Albatron Ti4800SE - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Direct3D]
- Albatron Ti4800SE - Page 7 [Conclusion]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm and LG working on Snapdragon 845 for the LG G7
- Samsung's first dual camera phone leaks in a video
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note7 pictured in the wild
- ASRock X299E-ITX/ac: up to 12C/24T CPU power in ITX form
- Gionee announces three new smartphones
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017