Albatron has once again jumped in head first, and has landed in favorable waters. The Medusa 4800SE is a magnificent video card if you are looking for something on a medium budget.
Overclocking on the 4800SE is almost identical to the 4200P Turbo we tested earlier with one exception, memory frequencies were able to go slightly further than the Ti4200P turbo, this is due to the reduced latency of the 4800SE's memory modules.
On a design front, it is very similar to the Ti4600 cards out on the market, so if you want one, make sure your board has enough clearance around the AGP slot to accommodate the card.
Once again the games and software bundle are somewhat disappointing but costs need to be reduced, rather this than cheap parts on the card.
Large copper heatsink on GPU
Cooling on memory units.
Small games bundle
Rating - 9/10
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Albatron Ti4800SE - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Albatron Ti4800SE - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Albatron Ti4800SE - Page 3 [Features]
- Albatron Ti4800SE - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System and Synthetic 3D]
- Albatron Ti4800SE - Page 5 [Benchmarks - OpenGL]
- Albatron Ti4800SE - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Direct3D]
- Albatron Ti4800SE - Page 7 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Volkswagen fraud settlement biggest in US history, hits $15 billion
- Dell's new 70-inch touchscreen for schools unveiled, costs $5000
- Battlefield 1 will have DX12 support, current alpha runs very smooth
- How the PS4 Neo and Xbox Scorpio are frustrating and confusing gamers
- Nintendo explains why its so secretive about the NX console
- Deleted driver software
- MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G - Silent Gaming Major OC Headroom
- New Gaming Build - Looking fro feedback
- Fractal Design CORE 500 Mini-ITX Small Form Factor Chassis Review
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines