Albatron are one of the youngest IT product producers that we have had the pleasure of dealing with in our time on the net. While young, Albatron has taken on its shoulders the weight of the enthusiast market. Rather than starting off small and building up like ECS and DFI have attempted, Albatron jumped straight into the overclockers market with their video card and motherboard lines.
Just recently we had a look at the Ti4200P Turbo video card. This card was the first of the Medusa line of video cards. These cards are designed on Ti4600 PCBs with tinyBGA memory modules for extreme overclocking.
With the introduction of the AGP 8x standard, and the delays of the GeForce FX, nVidia needed to have something for the AGP 8x market. Responding with the TI4200 with 8x, Ti4800SE and Ti4800 GPUs, nVidia look to have a new chipset, but is it?
Today we are taking a look at another of the Medusa video cards, the Ti4800SE.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Albatron Ti4800SE - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Albatron Ti4800SE - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Albatron Ti4800SE - Page 3 [Features]
- Albatron Ti4800SE - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System and Synthetic 3D]
- Albatron Ti4800SE - Page 5 [Benchmarks - OpenGL]
- Albatron Ti4800SE - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Direct3D]
- Albatron Ti4800SE - Page 7 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Twitch users spent 241 billion minutes watching games in 2015
- Samsung's huge 18.4-inch Galaxy View tablet drops to $449.99
- Google possibly making all-in-one, self-powered VR headset
- Quantum Break is DX12 only, requires 8GB of RAM minimum
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's new patch improves multi-GPU performance
- Any advice on redeeming Asus Promotions?
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives