The Seasonic X-1050 is fully modular and comes with a fantastic selection of connectors and cables. Dual EPS12V connectors and six 8-pin PCI-E cables make this a prime candidate for enthusiasts and overclockers alike. The peripheral cables are also available in multiple lengths to ensure that cable management can be done well, right out of the box.
Seasonic keeps the rail distribution sweet and simple with a single 12V rail.
A Look Inside
Lots of cooling can be found once you open up the unit. You can tell that care was taken to make sure things were placed in an efficient manner.
A trio of Japanese made Nippon Chemi-Con caps adorns the primary side of the X-1050 power supply.
More Nippon Chemi-Con can be found on the secondary side of the PSU.
Seasonic uses the Sanyo Denki San Ace 120 fan to cool the X-1050. They say that the fan is more balanced than others which provides for increased performance.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Square Enix to embrace games as a service business model
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017